ARRAY(0xad52cd50)

Profile for RVG > Reviews

Content by RVG

RVG

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Original Inspector George Gently Collection (George Gently Collection 1)
The Original Inspector George Gently Collection (George Gently Collection 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars good bedtime reading, 15 April 2014
if you want a copy of the tv man, forget it, this is a similar detective but a different assistant and stories are more telling how the detectives really work, plod by plod. But very good ready!

Beko 4331791700 Freezer Basket Drawer Front
Beko 4331791700 Freezer Basket Drawer Front

4.0 out of 5 stars solution, 7 April 2014
having to replace all drawer front covers of my beko upright freezer my order for these came very quickly through the order to amazon. but as with all the front covers removal from the drawers was impossible, even having received information from other users on their method of removal, however, none of which helped my situation, In frustration I tried dosing the cover ends with wd70, but that didn't work, but ,I then purchased drapers silicone lubricant from amazon , and within a couple of minutes ofspraying the panel ends, and giving a sharp tug, a loud bang , success! replacing the new panel was amazingly easy,i really couldn't believe how easy fitting was. so here I am, all smiles having renewed all the drawers at the minimum of expense, earlier frustrations forgotten!!!!!!

Domino
Domino

3.0 out of 5 stars havedone, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Domino (App)
have done a reply for this earlier, but here goes again, as reproducing dominoes, its okay but to play I find it very remote, the computer voice is uninteresting and the play on screen once four dominoes have been played becomes more a battle of fiding the whole play! it gets worse the more your play with a difficulty in seeing what mnumbers should be played next, sorry but that is my findings!

Kindle The Flames. 250 Amazing Apps for the Kindle Fire HD.
Kindle The Flames. 250 Amazing Apps for the Kindle Fire HD.

3.0 out of 5 stars notforme, 19 Feb 2014
Sorry but this is really an of interest really to the Americas, as a brit I really didn't find any relevant items that was going to be useful to be. well constructed well written , but, as stated - for the americas

Black Slim Knitted Tie
Black Slim Knitted Tie
Offered by Flawless Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars tied, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Black Slim Knitted Tie (Apparel)
received well within given time bracket, they were well packed and no problem was encountered. the ties are well made and am waiting for the opportunity to wear it. which is about ten days from now. well worth the pennies

Stanley 0-TRE550 Electric Staple/Nail Gun
Stanley 0-TRE550 Electric Staple/Nail Gun

4.0 out of 5 stars time will tell, 17 Feb 2014
yes I bought this to help me relay the felt on my summerhouse and shed roofs. unfortunately the felt already on the roofs have taken a bashing with the storms and I shall have to completely relay all felt. but this can only be done when the whether warms and the wind subside. I have a packet of staples all ready but fear it will be some time yet before they can be used. But the gun looks good doesn't appear to be too heavy and it has given me time to read the handbook

500 Amazon Coins
500 Amazon Coins
Offered by ACI Gift Cards UK, Inc

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: 500 Amazon Coins
its ok but I feel that it is not really worth the trouble, also you need to read all about it before you invest in more pennies. I didn't know it was only for the purchase of aps so stuidly I put ten pounds in the pot as I wanted to but the kindle word processor bundle however when I came actually buy the package it took my money and not the amazon coins!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I have just under a pounds worth of amazon coins and few aps worth while purchasing!

Anker® Bluetooth Keyboard Case with Stand and Removable Keyboard for iPad 4, New iPad (3rd Gen) and iPad 2
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars notfforme, 17 Feb 2014
I purchased this for a Christmas present, and as yet have not heard whether it was liked, being used or whatever. but from my side it arrived well in the time bracket, was well but not overly packed. and the case and keyboard looked well made.

Netgear PTV3000 Push2TV Wireless Display Adapter - Certified for Use with Kindle Fire HDX
Offered by comf_tech

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoying, 17 Feb 2014
received well in the time bracket, well packed but minimal. no damage. the push2tv was easy to install but had trouble with other connections and had to rely on the additional power supply, which, as recommended by netgear, an old nokia charger did the trick and is working perfectly allowing me to use the kindle hdx and apple tv devices to be used with ease. excellent device well worth the costs and a helping hand to all kindle hdx users who found that their adx"s would not work directly to their tvs.

UniBond Transparent Repair Tape 50mm x 25m
UniBond Transparent Repair Tape 50mm x 25m
Offered by Shoplet-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars frustrated, 17 Feb 2014
arrived in the time announced. well packed and no problems, unfortunately am frustrated as job I had planned to use the tape has been blown away. so ill let you know when such a job suitable is found.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9