Profile for jake > Reviews

Content by jake

jake

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas wishes, 16 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my wife for Christmas and she was over the moon, uses it regularly, and is still discovering how to use it !

Lotus Womens Elgon Boots 40023 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Lotus Womens Elgon Boots 40023 Black 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars lotus quality, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lotus Womens Elgon Boots (Shoes)
I bought these as a gift for my wife and they are well made, soft and and yet strongly made, warm as toast and great value for the money.

Experience Hendrix: The Best of Jimi Hendrix
Experience Hendrix: The Best of Jimi Hendrix

5.0 out of 5 stars Self indulgent "me time entertainment", 28 Nov. 2013
The chance to hear my all time favourite tracks ,such as Stone free, Crosstown traffic etc.A must for total emmersion in self indulgence.Not to be missed.

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
by Seth Grahame-Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a present for my daughter Emily, 28 Nov. 2013
I have seen the film on television and when Emily has finished reading the book, I am assured I will get to read it too.

The Martian Ambassador (Blackwood and Harrington)
The Martian Ambassador (Blackwood and Harrington)
by Alan Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars A present for my daughter,which she absolutely loves, 28 Nov. 2013
As it's a present for my daughter, I have not read it yet ,but may if I am lucky when Emily has read it.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars top notch, 5 Jan. 2011
what a great item, never been apart from my wifes hands and has got me more brownie points than the gold , diamond and sapphire ring that I got her too.