Profile for Dave > Reviews

Content by Dave

Dave

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars FUJI 4700 Zoom Digital Still Camera, 28 Sept. 2003
I have used this one for 2 years now, and whilst it gives good for your money it IS the 3rd one I have had!
I found that the very close grouping of the lense-array means that asphetic-aberration is evident in any image taken with full zoom engaged. This is seen as a small blur just off-centre of the picture and is the result of all the different lense elements reflecting off each other! Annoying!
A shame, but you get what you pay for and it IS a bit dated today. I am now looking to change it and am torn between a SONY, NIKON or CANON. Money no-object?? Get the new Canon D2H - that is THE business for me! Budget-limit? - trade-in to maybe a SONY V1 - but then I am still in 2 minds.....!

The Voice That Thunders
The Voice That Thunders
by Alan Garner

5.0 out of 5 stars The Voice That Thunders, 10 Nov. 2002
A rare and fascinating look into the mind of surely, one of the greatest writers of all time. A journey of self, and of personal life-experiences. A must for any collector of Garners' work!
From his early life on the 'Hough', at Alderley Edge - Alan's relationship with the 'Edge is sure to strike a chord with a great many people....it did for me! Fascinating.