Profile for Mrs. S. E. Revill > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. E. Revill

Mrs. S. E. Revill "Sue Revill" (UK)

Prom Night [DVD] [2008]
Prom Night [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Brittany Snow
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Abseloutly the best horror/thriller out there, 28 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Prom Night [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I got this off my sister for free, who dosent really like horrors. I also bought it expecting to be a dull, pointless thriller, so I only watched it after a week. But as soon as the movie started, I regretted leaving it for a week.

Let's start with the first part. The part where Donna watches her family get mudered by her derranged, phychopath of a 'secret' admirer. The acting is amazing and Richard plays the part really well. The penny drops when Richard says 'where's Donna? She's the one I want!' whilst brutally mudering Donna's mother. Overall, amazing.

Next, we get to the point where Richard gets into the hotel where Donna's prom night party is. I only realized that Richard shaved his hair to hide his identity right up until he gives Donna strange looks and looks away angrily when Donna and her boyfreind kiss. I think that part keeps the flow and suspense right up high.

The movie from here whizzes past with murders and suspense, mixxed with love and hate.

As the fantastic conclusion draws closer, you suddenly realize the effort put into this genuine horror, and you also realize what a truly amazing film this is.

I reccomend this movie to those who love a movie that has a fantastic storyline and plot, and a genuine scare here and there. Five stars all the way.

Fantastic

Coconuts Kill More People Than Sharks
Coconuts Kill More People Than Sharks
by David Del Del Monté

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 4 July 2009
An exciting collection of short stories, a brilliant debut book, and in my opinion the perfect holiday book.

Motion in the Ocean (Bonus Track)
Motion in the Ocean (Bonus Track)
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars McFly 5 star pop group, 12 Jan. 2007
I brought this album for my McFly mad daughter the day it came out. She listened to it and said its the best album they've release. It includes the number one singles 'Star Girl' 'Please Please' and Comic Relief single 'Don't Stop Me Now'. A truly great band and album. Would recommend it to anyone interested in Pop/Rock music. I listened to it my self and honestly good. 5 star album