Profile for Louise Speirs > Reviews

Content by Louise Speirs

Louise Speirs

School Gymnastics Leotard for Girls Dance Sport (30, Purple)
School Gymnastics Leotard for Girls Dance Sport (30, Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars basic value leotard, 8 Dec 2013
this was as described - a basic leotard for gymnastics. As I wasn't looking (or wanting to pay the prices) for anything super amazing this does the job perfectly. I did order aged 9 - 10 for my 7 year old and it fits just right. It's a lovely purple colour and my daughter thinks its wonderful. she kept it on all night after trying it on.

Greatest
Greatest
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars It IS the Greatest!, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Greatest (Audio CD)
I loved Duran Duran when I was young and this CD lets me travel back in time. There are songs on it that I was not that keen on the first time round - but that's just personal preference - overall its a great CD for any Duran fan.

Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn
Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pillow toy, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn (Toy)
My 6 year old daughter got this for her birthday and she loves it. It's changed into a pillow every night even though she has a perfectly good proper pillow in her bed. It looks exactly as described and was exactly as I imagined. Personally I think the unicorn is one of the more boring looking ones - but it is the one my daughter wanted - other ones have a bit more detail, varied colour. Having said that it is well loved and was worth buying.

Virtua Tennis 4 (Xbox 360)
Virtua Tennis 4 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Global Xpress

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Game, 30 Nov 2012
My 12 year old loves playing this on his XBox - it has actually pulled him away from playing football on his XBox all the time! He loves watching and playing tennis and this game is a great substitute now that it is winter and he's suffering from tennis withdrawal.

Nintendo Handheld Console DSi XL - Yellow
Nintendo Handheld Console DSi XL - Yellow
Offered by EUROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 30 Nov 2012
I bought this for my 9 year old who wanted the XL having already been happy with this normal DS. He loves the bright colour and the larger screen for playing his games. Obviously with the added bonus that it is a DSi as well. He is very happy with it.