Profile for Hazel > Reviews

A Song for Summer
A Song for Summer
by Eva Ibbotson

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a fairy tale, 5 Sep 2008
This review is from: A Song for Summer (Paperback)
This has to be one of my number one books. I have read it so many times that my own copy is falling apart!
Its basically about (without giving the plot away i hope) a girl called Ellen, who was raised to be an interlectual, but all she wanted to do was cook. So she was took up a job at Hallendorf school, which is a magical, and mysterious place. When Ellen took up the job she didn't know how unusual the school would be, nor what dangers she would have to go through to help the people she comes to love. It trully is a magical tale, that sends you through a mix of emotions. This book made me both cry and smile...and I would recomend it to anyone!

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter 5): 5/7
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter 5): 5/7
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars A Grower, 3 Mar 2008
When I first read this book, I didn't like it at all, but it is a book that growns on you, It is now one of my favourite books.
There is a lot to take in, and it is a long read, but if you stick with it, it is absolutly wonderful.
It has the same humour as the other books, and is beautifully written.
It will always be one of my number once books.

Smile...It Confuses People
Smile...It Confuses People
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 3 Mar 2008
I heard this on a myspace profile, and fell in love with the songs at once. She just has a simply amazing voice, and one that you don't get bored of. This CD is just so warm and happy. It makes me smile :)

Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 3 Mar 2008
This has to be my number one book! Once you pick it up believe me you can't put it down!
You can also read it again and again and still love it just as much, it is one of them books that will stay with you forever :)