Profile for G. Long > Reviews

Casebase Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector TWIN PACK for OnePlus One
Casebase Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector TWIN PACK for OnePlus One
Offered by Basezip

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent screen protector., 5 Nov. 2014
Hardly noticeable during daily usage and with a surface that I personally find easier to slide my thumb across compared to the 1+ screen. These have already proved themselves invaluable. I dropped my phone within days of getting it and the only damage was to the screen protector. If this hadn't been on there I'd have been facing getting a new screen or a new phone. Fortunately these come as a 2-pack so I installed a new one immediately without having to wait for a delivery.

Kruuse Rogz Catz Night Cat Paws Collar, Black
Kruuse Rogz Catz Night Cat Paws Collar, Black
Offered by Suffolk Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 30 Jan. 2014
The main reason I purchased this was because the larger of two cats had been losing quick release collars every other week. Since purchasing these he's only lost two in 6 months - a significant saving which more than justifies the extra price.

These also look great and glow when headlamps shine on them. A must for a black cat.

Kruuse Rogz Catz Night Cat Floral Collar, Blue
Kruuse Rogz Catz Night Cat Floral Collar, Blue
Offered by Suffolk Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and solid, 30 Jan. 2014
These look the bees knees on my cats. The adjustable release strength is great - prior to getting these the larger of the two cats used to lose a collar every other week. He's now had the same one on for months. While a bit more expensive, these have more than paid for themselves in savings on repeat collar purchases.

Kruuse Rogz Catz Night Cat Hearts Collar, Grey/ Pink
Kruuse Rogz Catz Night Cat Hearts Collar, Grey/ Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and solid, 30 Jan. 2014

Cruzerlite Androidified A2 Travel Cover for New Nexus 7 FHD 2013 - Black
Cruzerlite Androidified A2 Travel Cover for New Nexus 7 FHD 2013 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, 30 Jan. 2014
I've had this since the New Nexus 7 first came out and I have to say it's brilliant.

It offers good protection too - I've dropped the unit several times and no harm has befallen it.

TP-LINK TL-PA251KIT AV200+ Multi-Streaming Powerline Starter Kit with AC Pass Through (UK Plug Only)
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Simple to install but the high pitched whine is no good for a bedroom, 30 Jan. 2014
These were a breeze to install and use, unfortunately we used these to allow netflix streaming in the bedroom. As soon as we turned the lights out and things quietened down we heard a faint but audible high pitched whine.

After tracking around the room to find the source these emerged as the culprit.

These are great as long as there is some background noise, they're no good for quiet environments. Sadly these have now been returned.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2015 9:29 PM GMT

Google Nexus 4 E960 Cool Black Genuine Leather Shocksock Pocket Pouch Case Cover Protector from Keep Talking Shop Google Nexus 4 E960 Accessories
Offered by Keep Talking Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Doing the job nicely, 18 Feb. 2013
I picked this case over a neoprene one and I'm glad I did. This is a very well made case, looks classy and protects the phone well.

The case was a bit tight at first, but after a couple of day's use it has just the right balance between fit and ease of getting the phone out.
I've dropped the phone in the case and no damage at all was caused, just what I was looking for.