Profile for James Fletcher > Reviews

Engineering Vibrations
Engineering Vibrations
by Daniel J. Inman

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than my lecturer, 22 May 2016
This review is from: Engineering Vibrations (Paperback)
I was unfortunate enough to have to study this miserable subject, and this book made it a whole lot more easy to understand. If like me you suffer a bad lecturer with useless notes, you'll probably need this book.

Puma Elsu Leather Mens Sports Casual Shoes Black Size 12 UK
Puma Elsu Leather Mens Sports Casual Shoes Black Size 12 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, go for it!, 4 Mar. 2014
Really nice shoes, and in a good range of sizes (including my stupid size 12). Very happy with the price and the sizing doesn't come up especially large or small.

Delivery was right on time and everything was packed well. The way puma packages them means there's low cardboard and you get a reuseable bag out of it too.

Cocoon
Cocoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Cocoon (MP3 Download)
Alpines are one of the more interesting new bands out there. They've released a few EPs and Cocoon is one of my favourite tracks. Brilliant vocals, brilliant instrumentation, Alpines are just awesome!

Offered by TnsDealsUK

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 7 Sept. 2008
Need for Speed: ProStreet (PSP)

I found this game very disappointing, having just came from most wanted, I thought that, being the sequel's sequel, it would be two steps better.

WRONG!

The game play is boring, and it has no bodykit or spoiler customisation. The tuned cars you see on the back of the box are pre-tuned cars that you only get on the last 4 racetracks. The only visual customisation that you have is rims, window decals, and paint, and that is basically all the customisation I can remember.

The reason I can't remember is because I spend my time re-completing Most Wanted (which you can get for a fiver in good used condition) and is not around four times worse, as the price would suggest, but three times better.

In other words, if you are thinking of buying this game on PsP, DON'T!!

Sorry if I'm going on a bit, but it's hard to sum up all the bad things in one sentence, but I can give you a general idea...

This game is completely rubbish on Psp!!

Creative Zen V+ 4GB
Creative Zen V+ 4GB

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!, 21 Mar. 2008
This review is from: Creative Zen V+ 4GB (Electronics)
Let's start on a good point. The sound is great, and so was the screen. WAS.

After six days, the screen has lost it's brightness, and there are funny colours and black spots all over it. I have kept it in it's protective pouch whenever it wasn't in use, and still it doesn't work. Videos don't work either. I tried to get avi videos to work. And guess what? They didn't work.

Save your money and buy something better.