Profile for Nibz > Reviews

kenable 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension GOLD Cable 5m
kenable 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension GOLD Cable 5m
Offered by kenable_ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!!, 13 Mar. 2014
Cheap and does the job, got because my BluTooth headphones were fading and I couldn't be bothered to buy new ones, plugged in my old Technics and worked fine and plenty long enough to crash out in front the TV.

DIY High Strength Permanent Tooth White Filling Cement Material Kit - Handmix Version
Offered by 24Dental

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 Mar. 2014
Arrived on time and packaged well.....If you do exactly what it says on the instructions it works fine, I had a filling come out and this filled the cavity until I could get to the dentist, 3 months away as I was travelling, I couldn't believe how hard wearing it was, neither could my Dentist!!

Berghaus Men's Stormcloud Waterproof Jacket - Carbon, Medium
Berghaus Men's Stormcloud Waterproof Jacket - Carbon, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 13 Mar. 2014
Arrived ahead of time and well packaged. Bought primarily to use as a quick go to waterproof outer layer to put over my hiking kit when the weather turns...It's made of 10,000 hydrostatic head waterproof/breathable fabric, plenty for the British weather, got a very good hood, fully adjustable. Only downside is it Could've done with a "Napoleon" Map pocket and have the pockets slightly higher so they don't interfere with a climbing or Rucksack harness/belt, all in all for the price and style I'm very happy with my purchase......EDIT: I thought I'd add to the review after I've had the jacket a year...1: It is a lovely jacket, stylish, waterproof and Ideal for EVERY DAY USE! 2: For anything more strenuous than walking or cycling to the shops in the rain, don't bother! I used it to go up Pen Y Fan and after only 20mins of hiking I was soaked, my fleece was drenched and the inside of the jacket was dripping with perspiration. THERE IS NO BREATHABILITY IN THIS JACKET, NONE WHATSOEVER!!! I ended up paying for another (Montane) Jacket for my hiking uses. I'll stand by that it is a lovely jacket, just not for anything where you might build up a bit of a sweat.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2015 3:00 AM BST

Beano and Dandy Giftbook 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Beano and Dandy Giftbook 2014 (Annuals 2014)

4.0 out of 5 stars Old skool Beano, 20 Jan. 2014
Buy one of these every Christmas, makes a good read as it's full of all the old characters and stories unlike the now "Bad" weekly comic.

PIXIE LOTT 2014  CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
PIXIE LOTT 2014 CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good "Proper" Calendar, 20 Jan. 2014
Bought for a family member mainly because it was a "proper" calendar, in other words there, for once there's plenty of space to write things on it which a lot of celebrity calendars seem to have missed out on.. The pictures do seem a bit samey but all in all a good calendar.

550 Paracord Type III 7 Strand Parachute Cord Survival Bracelet + Whistle Buckle Army Green
Offered by GNWE

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, 19 Dec. 2013
I started Hiking/Climbing this year and a mate of mine said the paracord bracelets are well worth having just incase you've forgetten guy ropes or even if a shoelace snaps and you've forgotten to pack spares, it's even got a whistle which is a must have item. Delivery was very quick, seeing as the package came from China' about 4 days. It is very chunky though, there are smaller versions which I suppose are made of less Paracord.

Kolchak - The Night Stalker: Complete Series [DVD]
Kolchak - The Night Stalker: Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Darren McGavin

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories!, 16 Nov. 2013
An excellent DVD with all the episodes, so far just watched the first disc and it brought all the memories back of being allowed to stay up late on a Friday night and watch the show. Well worth the price and if you enjoy X Files you'll like this, the "Original" X Files.

Berghaus Remote Backpack - Red/Chilli Pepper, 30 lt
Berghaus Remote Backpack - Red/Chilli Pepper, 30 lt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Nov. 2013
Perfect size for hiking, carries all my waterproofs and kit easily, seems a lot bigger than it really is. Only gripe is the side pockets seem a tad small if you want to carry water bottles in them. But the bag is designed to be used with Camelbak water bladders. Very Happy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleanser, 27 Sept. 2013
Bought for keeping my hands sterile while wine making, a bit expensive for the size you get, but does the job.

Premier Housewares Sieve with Handles - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Sieve with Handles - Stainless Steel
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 27 Sept. 2013
I Bought this to use with my wine making, it's very good quality and a perfect size. Will be ideal for baking as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6