Profile for J. H. G. Jones > Reviews

Content by J. H. G. Jones

J. H. G. Jones "Jameshgj" (UK)

RayGar® 6 VACUUM COMPRESSED STORAGE SAVING SPACE BAGS 100 X 80 CM Clothing, Duvets, Bedding, Pillows, Curtains
Offered by RayGar Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - well worth the price, 26 Feb 2014
These are super awesome if you are tight on space for storage or need to put clothes or items in deep storage for long period of time - sometimes if you are not careful with the seal air will seep in but I've had these for a month or so now and its looking awesome so far! Really great space saver!

Car Dashboard Windshield Suction Mount,Two Clip for 3.5"-5.5" iPhone and 7-8 Inch Tablets iPad Mini
Offered by Zuwitdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - super stable and grippy, 26 Feb 2014
Has a great flexible area you can pull the tablet around in and is very stable. I use this to hold a tablet in my kitchen, it fits really neatly under my counters :-)

TaoTronics® TT-FT01 Car Radio FM Transmitter Support All Audio Source Devices with 3.5mm jack for MP3 MP4 Players Apple iPod iPhone iPad Mobile Phone Nokia Sony Samsung Motorola LG HTC

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly awesome for the price, 26 Feb 2014
This is epic for the price, you get what you expect.

The quality is perfect for me, no worries at all

My suggestions for improvement - I'd pay at least another 10 pounds if
1. The LED could activate when buttons are pressed - really annoying to scan frequencies at night without this
2. The device would auto switch off when not connected - i always forget to turn it off so it runs out of juice

GOPOLE 66cm Evo Telescope Tripod for GoPro
GOPOLE 66cm Evo Telescope Tripod for GoPro
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars great product (although i sent it back), 11 Nov 2013
I thought it was not fixed length (duh) - my bad and the seller gave me a refund.

The product was excellent quality though - had I wanted it fixed length this would have been perfect

Trigger Point Performance The Grid Revolutionary Foam Roller - Black
Trigger Point Performance The Grid Revolutionary Foam Roller - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Compact roll mat, 11 Nov 2013
I like it - I dont love it. Its much more compact than I expected and whilst Im glad its rigid that does mean that its pretty tough on the legs and back when used - in hind sight id just swap it for a foam one but this one will definitely outlast the foam one.

I do wish it was a bit bigger though. This one is better if you needed something mobile

GoPro Floaty Backdoor
GoPro Floaty Backdoor
Offered by YBMG

4.0 out of 5 stars Go pro floaty backdoor stops your go pro sinking to the dark depths of the sea, 21 Oct 2013
This product is good - it does exactly what it says. However if you expect your go pro to hold more weight than its own self and still say floating - this isn't going to happen - e.g. if you have a camera pole extension - this will be too much weight for it to handle.

I do not suggest that you do what some surfers to which is - when lack of place to fix gopro on your board occurs - do not hold bite the foam between your teeth to hold it - the glue isn't strong enough to work like this! Stupid but lots of people seem to do it..

GoPro Frame Mount for Hero3
GoPro Frame Mount for Hero3

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect does what it says on the tin, 21 Oct 2013
no surprises here! it holds the gopro perfectly and allows you to have it connected to your grips whilst allowing access for charging, etc.

Fits very well, very secure.

Schwarzkopf Osis Mess Up Pack of 3 (3.4 oz)
Schwarzkopf Osis Mess Up Pack of 3 (3.4 oz)
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome hair product, 21 Oct 2013
This hair product for men is great -gives you a strong hold with *zero* grease look afterwards - it is malleable later in the day and wont run into your eyes and sting if you get wet in the rain or sweat in the gym - long lasting - just be careful to keep the lid on it otherwise it can easily dry out!

Sony Ericsson HiFi Bluetooth® Headset MW600, Black
Sony Ericsson HiFi Bluetooth® Headset MW600, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars This product generally is amazing but this one has a lower battery life than I've seen on this product before, 21 Oct 2013
I am on my third MW600 - not because they break but because I damage them or loose them etc.

This particular time the battery life is not as good as I have seen before - I used to forget I even had to charge this little thing on this third time around I'm probably charging it at least once a week. Now that's pretty awesome compared to everything else on the market of this caliber but still I had come to expect more of the MW600.

The sound quality however is excellent, when using the correct ear size buds. Adjusting the bass up on your device works also - I get way more bass than I even need which is saying a lot.

Noise cancellation is excellent with the right buds.

The fact it has micro usb for charging is a god send and the AUX jack means you can plug in this little baby anywhere and make any speaker with AUX input into a bluetooth wireless speaker!

Oh also - you can pair 3/4 devices to this and it also has radio. So if you're listening to music or the radio on one device, you get a call on another, on Android at least I've seen the music autopause when I pick up the call on the answer button on the MW600, it cuts to the call, and when I hang up, it auto resumes the music back on the other device! Seamless.

Amazing quality and functionality and value even with slight battery issue (which might just be unlucky for my particular one)

10 x GU5.3 MR16 50w 12v Halogen Bulbs
10 x GU5.3 MR16 50w 12v Halogen Bulbs
Offered by Ideal Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars lights up my life again, 21 Oct 2013
you know that feeling of shadows and darkness cast over your life?

These are the anti-shadows.

Cast beautiful white light into every corner of your house with these lovely lights. Good quality, long lasting and bright!

Now you just need to clean all the dust you can suddenly see in all the areas you forgot even existed!