Profile for Peeps > Reviews

Aligned & Well - Fix Your Feet DVD
Dvd ~ Katy Bowman
Offered by StressNoMore

3.0 out of 5 stars Overrated..., 31 Mar 2014
Was excited about ordering this but very disappointed on delivery. A lot of hype for very little content and very repetitive. Could have been filmed in 10 minutes.

Every Woman's Guide to Foot Pain Relief: The New Science of Healthy Feet
Every Woman's Guide to Foot Pain Relief: The New Science of Healthy Feet
by Katy Bowman

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed….., 31 Mar 2014
Book repeats itself often and could have been written in one chapter. The exercises themselves only amount to about four in total so you're better putting your money elsewhere.

Lyra (The Golden Compass)
Lyra (The Golden Compass)

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting!, 31 Mar 2014
Just love Kate Bush. Thought this was the best tune on the soundtrack (of course!) and had to have it!

Addison Ross, Poplar Wood Veneer Photo Frame, 8x10, Dark Brown Poplar Fibre Back, 8 x 10 Inches

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, 12 May 2013
I bought this as a gift hoping it would be as nice as the one I got as a wedding present. I'm now thinking of buying one for myself as I like it so much.

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 4 / 4S - (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 12 May 2013
Have had this on my iPhone for three weeks now as a test run and still looks new - no peeling at the edges like some of the cheaper screen protectors. Very happy with my purchase.

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals - Natural Lipcolor - Cherries On Top
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals - Natural Lipcolor - Cherries On Top

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab colour!!, 12 May 2013
Absolutely love this colour - really brightens the complexion and keeps lips nicely moisturised too. Shame it's recently been discontinued.

1000 Mile Lock Laces in Black
1000 Mile Lock Laces in Black
Offered by Swim-Bike-Run

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!, 26 Feb 2010
I bought these laces because I had tendonitis in the top of my foot from tying my laces too tight. These are great as I can adjust them to suit my comfort levels and I can easily slip my shoes on and off. A great deal!