Profile for EllsBells > Reviews

EllsBells

Color Wow Root Cover Up Light Brown 3.1g 0.1 oz
Color Wow Root Cover Up Light Brown 3.1g 0.1 oz

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 17 July 2014
My hairdresser highly recommended this product to me to help with the dreaded in between appointment roots dilemma. I have very thick curly hair, with very stubborn greys, so was delighted to hear about a product aimed specifically at this problem. Unfortunately this product didn't work with my hair. I'm not sure if I just have too much hair, or if my greys are just too stubborn, but for whatever reason this isn't the product for me. I had been using a very cheap brown mascara which worked brilliantly, although I don't like the feel of it, so I guess I'll be sticking to my original method!! In all fairness my hairdresser did say that I am a one off and that all of his other clients that use this product are completely happy with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2015 10:16 PM BST

Magnetic Whiteboard Eraser Rubber from Viro
Magnetic Whiteboard Eraser Rubber from Viro

5.0 out of 5 stars Whiteboard eraser, 7 Dec. 2013
Does exactly what is says. Sticks to the fridge and cleans the whiteboard perfectly. When it gets dirty you can clean it!! Excellent buy and good value for money.

A4 Mini Whiteboard + Marker Magnetic Mounting
A4 Mini Whiteboard + Marker Magnetic Mounting
Offered by Megastore 247

3.0 out of 5 stars Whiteboard, 7 Dec. 2013
Bought this to manage the family's weekly schedules. Is ok, but doesn't stick to the fridge as advertised, so finding somewhere to display it is kind of tough. Otherwise an ok buy.

Monster High Double Feature: Friday Night Frights / Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love? [DVD] (2013)
Dvd ~ Dustin McKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High, 25 Feb. 2013
I bought this DVD as a treat for my daughter for doing well at school. Both her and her younger sister love it (and so do I!). Great value for money as you actually get two films.

Monster High Sing Along Karaoke
Monster High Sing Along Karaoke
Offered by Cindy's Little Kingdom - Mon - Friday same day dispatch before 3pm

1.0 out of 5 stars Monster High Karaoke, 5 Jan. 2013
Was looking forward to my daughter playing with this on Xmas day with her cousins, but it didn't even last the whole day. The size and weight is perfect for little hands but the connection to the mic got damaged immediately, so now it only works sporadically. Would not recommend this product as it is too delicate for children and too expensive for one day.