Profile for Heidi222 > Reviews

Content by Heidi222

Heidi222 "Ping" (Bristol, Uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Nokia C2-05 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Dark Grey
Nokia C2-05 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Dark Grey
Offered by Fast Link

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia is easy to negotiate, 6 Sep 2014
Nokia is easy to negotiate. Once you've had one you'll be ok with any Nokia phone. Does all I want. It slides down to close. The buttons do press unless you use Lock which wasn't something I had thought about and reason for only 4 stars. Maybe the flip phone would be better but features on this phone are good and battery life excellent.

Happy Birthday (Cream Cake) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Happy Birthday (Cream Cake) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Certificate's are useful, 6 Sep 2014
Always useful and accepted with thanks because they can find their own gift with the voucher.

House of Cards [DVD] [1990]
House of Cards [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Ian Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: House of Cards [DVD] [1990] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this.. A bit of a different presentation - Excellent and would recommend.

Scandal [DVD]
Scandal [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Hurt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Scandal [DVD] (DVD)
I really enjoy true stories and in particular Political stories. This is an excellent film

Full Size (Large) Hot Water Bottle with Arran Knitted Removable Washable Cover - Cream
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

Cuddly

Robert Mugabe... what happened?
Robert Mugabe... what happened?
Dvd ~ Michael Auret
Offered by Spier Films

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Sep 2014
A really excellent doc' film that I found fascinating.

24 LED MAGNETIC OR HANGING INSPECTION WORKLIGHT SUPER BRIGHT LIGHT TORCH
24 LED MAGNETIC OR HANGING INSPECTION WORKLIGHT SUPER BRIGHT LIGHT TORCH
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the hook that is neatly tucked away at the ..., 6 Sep 2014
Extremely bright - get your own batteries for it. I like the hook that is neatly tucked away at the back of it; so you can hang it up somewhere.

AMOS Swiss SwitzerLand Universal Worldwide Tourist / Visitor Visiter / Travel Adaptor Adapter / Convertor Converter Mains Plug (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug arrived after expected date. I'm sure it will ..., 6 Sep 2014
Plug arrived after expected date. I'm sure it will work. I tried my UK plug in it to see if that fitted and is ok.. hope the rest works while away. I'm assured by the info' given that this is the plug needed.

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and really enjoyed the series and can't wait until ..., 6 Sep 2014
Amazing and really enjoyed the series and can't wait until the next. Every episode enjoyed and hard to wait to put another in. I'm almost ready to see it again it was so good.

Hancock [DVD] [2008]
Hancock [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Will Smith
Offered by The Happy Zombie

3.0 out of 5 stars I sort of enjoyed it until they found the female with the same ..., 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Hancock [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I sort of enjoyed it until they found the female with the same powers then I didn't even watch the end I found that boring.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9