Profile for Sandra Powell-Bevan > Reviews

Content by Sandra Powell-...

Sandra Powell-Bevan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rieker Womens L4691 Boots Black Schwarz (schwarz/schwarz 01) Size: 37
Rieker Womens L4691 Boots Black Schwarz (schwarz/schwarz 01) Size: 37
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: Rieker Womens L4691 Boots (Shoes)
I like to wear Reika shoes as the innersoles are cushioned and the leather surrounds are soft making them feel like slippers but with protection!

Long Life Lamp G4 Halogen Light Bulbs Lamps, 20 Watt 12 V, Pack of 10
Long Life Lamp G4 Halogen Light Bulbs Lamps, 20 Watt 12 V, Pack of 10

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely useless, 25 Aug 2014
Bulbs are very dim: Nothing like 20w. Six bulbs installed in the same light fitting, but three of them have failed after less than 10 hours use. Will be returned for a refund. Absolutely useless.

Rieker Regina White/Tan Leather Slip On Mule
Rieker Regina White/Tan Leather Slip On Mule
Offered by Schuhparadiso

5.0 out of 5 stars feel like slippers, 12 Jun 2014
These are so soft on the top and the liner I feel like I am wearing slippers....fit perfectly too .Not sure if they would be any good if caught out in the rain due to the soft material.

100 X-LARGE 60 x 90 CM PUPPY TRAINER TRAINING PADS TOILET WEE 90x60 a54
100 X-LARGE 60 x 90 CM PUPPY TRAINER TRAINING PADS TOILET WEE 90x60 a54
Offered by D Pro Tools UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best offer!!!, 19 Dec 2013
This is the second pack I have bought as they are cheap but excellent quality...I will buy them again for my home.

NOW That's What I Call Relaxing Classical
NOW That's What I Call Relaxing Classical

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of the Best!, 19 Dec 2013
I was quite disappointed at the quality of the singing and music chosen for this...I spend more time clicking to go to the next song!!!

Ruby Shoo Women's Ava Black Special Occasion Heels 8337 4 UK
Ruby Shoo Women's Ava Black Special Occasion Heels 8337 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy n stylish, 12 Aug 2013
These shoes are very comfy...not too high so I can walk in them all day...Material cotton so wouldn't recommend wearing them in the rain!

PortaPow 2.5A Dual USB Wall Charger with 3 Year Guarantee (UK Plug)
PortaPow 2.5A Dual USB Wall Charger with 3 Year Guarantee (UK Plug)

5.0 out of 5 stars very usefull, 12 Mar 2013
We bought this with the mains charger. We were able to charge up phones ,kindles and the like two at a time very quickly.

An invaluable tool to make our speedy life easier. Bought with the charger it is very lightweight which is a must theses days on flights to carry.

The charger we bought was the PortaPow premiumUSB battery pack .

PortaPow Premium USB Battery Pack with High Speed Micro USB and Apple Lightning Connector

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent design, 12 Mar 2013
I bought this pack for a holiday as we had lost our charger to take. It is lightweight and small but wow a lot of charging power...you can charge up kindles and phones at the same time and very quickly.

I'd now be lost without it travelling.

Mail Plus
Mail Plus

1.0 out of 5 stars 6th June 2014 Update is Absolutely Useless, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mail Plus (App)
This is a very good app as it appears on my start menu and I just cluck on it to get all my emails listed.

Very easy no nonsense to use. I'd be lost without it as I'm all ways on the email site.

6th June 2014 Update: This update is absolutely useless. I was not able to read the 6th June edition at all and it has taken over two hours of fiddling to get today's edition. However, I now find that the best bits of the old app (ease of reading, etc) have gone and the supposedly "updated" app is slow, has unreadable text and infuriating navigation. Have cancelled my subscription.

Head Case Designs Kawa Green Owl Patterned Back Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 900
Head Case Designs Kawa Green Owl Patterned Back Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 900

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fit and service, 12 Mar 2013
This was my third attempt at buying a cover. The previous two were soft gel and covered the controls which I found very hard to press. This one is a shiney hard case with spaces to press the original buttons. Whilst waiting for the cover I dropped my phone and smashed the glass....imagine how awful I felt when the cover came and I'd ordered the wrong phone size??? Preparing to return the item and 're order the sellers emailed me to ask why I was returning the item straight away....on replying at my mistake they replied to keep the wrong one and another had been sent.....what excellent service? This took minutes to sort and I received the back cover which fits perfect..

The cover is very stylish and easy to clean. I'd definitely recommend this item and the suppliers ECell.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3