Profile for DavidB > Reviews

Westcott E-20593 00 Kids 5 inch Scissor with cm Scale - Yellow/Green
Westcott E-20593 00 Kids 5 inch Scissor with cm Scale - Yellow/Green
Offered by GBP International

4.0 out of 5 stars Right or left?, 29 Jun. 2015
Bought these left handed scissors for my 3 year old grandson who was struggling with normal ones. We were unsure if he was right or left handed, but they worked a treat for him and he can now cut out like a boy possessed!

Ladies SKINNY FIT PLAIN COLOUR JEGGINGS, White, UK 10
Ladies SKINNY FIT PLAIN COLOUR JEGGINGS, White, UK 10
Offered by PURL

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price., 9 Jun. 2015
These Jeggings were obviously for my wife, and not for me! By all accounts they fit well and she was pleased with them.
I thought the price was good!!

Massaging Sports Gel Insoles MENS Relieves Sore Feet
Massaging Sports Gel Insoles MENS Relieves Sore Feet
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 1 May 2015
No problems with these Gel Insoles. I've only used them once or twice, but a definite improvement with the foot pain I have been experiencing.
Good value for money. Would recommend them, and will probably get another pair.

Down Where The Spirit Meets The Bone
Down Where The Spirit Meets The Bone
Offered by Fine Drop

4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 25 Feb. 2015
I am a relative newcomer to Lucinda Williams and this is the first CD of hers that I have bought. I have to say I am very impressed with her music and will certainly keep an eye out for further releases. The sort of country / blues I listen to. If that's your taste, you won't be disappointed.

Apple MD827ZMA/A Earpods with Remote and Microphone with Crystal Case
Apple MD827ZMA/A Earpods with Remote and Microphone with Crystal Case
Offered by imoxx

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 25 Jan. 2015
Bought for my grand-daughter who has trouble keeping other buds in her ears, and they work fine. That's good enough for me, as I use old fashioned cans!

SimplySupplements High Quality Glucosamine 1000mg|Joint Pain & Arthritis Relief|2x 180 Tablets
Offered by SimplySupplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Still walking, 25 Jan. 2015
They are just what they say on the pot. If they work, who knows but I've been taking them for years and I'm still walking!

Vagrant Stanzas (Deluxe Limited Edition)
Vagrant Stanzas (Deluxe Limited Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, you'll be glad you did, 25 Jan. 2015
I bought this album immediately after seeing a Martin Simpson gig, and I wasn't disappointed. In my eyes he's just the best, whatever genre he is singing / playing / story-telling. A fabulous guitar player, tidy banjo player, great interpreter of a song and he puts me in mind of an early Bob Dylan with some Seth Lakeman and Leonard Cohen thrown in. Buy it, you'll be glad you did.

Club Vits Cod Liver Oil 1000mg High Strength - 365 Capsules GRIP SEAL BAG
Club Vits Cod Liver Oil 1000mg High Strength - 365 Capsules GRIP SEAL BAG
Offered by Club Vits Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 25 Jan. 2015
It's exactly what it says on the tin. There's not much to say about cod liver oil, either you take it or you don't. This was bought purely on value, which I couldn't beat at the time.

Fruit Of The Loom Kids Childrens Valueweight T-Shirt White 2-3 Years
Fruit Of The Loom Kids Childrens Valueweight T-Shirt White 2-3 Years
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 19 Dec. 2014
Very pleased with this T- shirt. Delivered within a few days as promised, good value and decent quality. Would certainly use them again.

Postman Pat Pocket Treasury
Postman Pat Pocket Treasury

5.0 out of 5 stars A special delivery!, 15 Nov. 2014
A brilliant buy given the delight it gives my two year old grandson. It has to come out every day when he is with us, and woe betide if I "accidentally" miss out any parts of the stories which he knows by heart! The quality of the book is perfect and it was great value given the usual price of such franchised things. Delivery was just a few days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5