Profile for RobDob > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World
Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, 16 May 2014
What a voice! Like an angel, by far the best ever version of this song, has a voice like honey, what a shame he died so young and relatively unknown - I highly recommend you listen to this track - IZ may be gone but won't be forgotten!

Mens Polarised Sunglasses - Mens Cobra Aviator Sunglasses With Black Lenses & Black Frames + Protective Case, Cleaning Cloth, Micro Bag & Cord

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job well!, 16 May 2014
Not bad sunglasses for the price but wouldn't advice keeping them in your back pocket and then getting into the car as I did, just weren't the same after that, lol.

Welcome Non-Stick Bakeware Loaf Pan
Welcome Non-Stick Bakeware Loaf Pan

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good!, 16 May 2014
Not the best quality, I ended up using it for a small potted plant and does that job well, but couldn't recommend it for anything else!

Meyer Commercialware Aluminium HT+ Open French Skillet Frying Pan, 30 cm
Meyer Commercialware Aluminium HT+ Open French Skillet Frying Pan, 30 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pan!, 16 May 2014
I bought this pan as a gift for my brother who says it's excellent for frying a big steak, as it is intended for commercial use it is very durable and long lasting so can recommend highly if all you want to do is cook meat, a little big to set in the oven though.

Ethos Hells Kitchen Tea Towel, 50 x 70 cm
Ethos Hells Kitchen Tea Towel, 50 x 70 cm

2.0 out of 5 stars POOR quality!, 16 May 2014
Cannot recommend this item as it seems to be of very poor quality and has to be washed separately as every bit of fluff sticks to it, so much so I stopped using it!

Churchill China Igneous Vitrified Stoneware Individual Dish, Large
Churchill China Igneous Vitrified Stoneware Individual Dish, Large
Price: 4.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Advertised as large - I disagree!, 16 May 2014
Not large enough for regular use, they are smaller than a small side plate so was disappointed as they had been advertised as large, they're not!

Epson Stylus SX415 All-in-One Printer (Individual Inks, 6.3cm LCD Viewer, Memory Card Slots)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality printer but Not wireless!, 16 May 2014
I've used this printer for a couple of years now and I must admit it is excellent - works well printing any document or photo in unbeatable quality, also scans and photocopies but as technology has improved since I bought this I wouldn't buy it if and when I have to replace it as a wireless one seems to make much more sense, although no sign of it breaking yet, very good quality eventhough I use the cheaper compatible inks rather than the expensive epson ones!

Unicorn Gripper II Nylon Darts Shaft ONE SIZE .
Unicorn Gripper II Nylon Darts Shaft ONE SIZE .
Offered by Cuepower
Price: 1.49

1.0 out of 5 stars They stick in the darts!, 16 May 2014
I cannot recommend, in fact I'd advise anyone who's considering buying them to look elsewhere as they suck in my darts, and I mean stick, so if you want to change over to a different length you can't!

Fruit of the Loom Men's American Original 3-Pack T-Shirt Coloured - Medium
Fruit of the Loom Men's American Original 3-Pack T-Shirt Coloured - Medium
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.
Price: 5.48

2.0 out of 5 stars They really shrink when washed!, 16 May 2014
I would never buy again as they shrink dramatically, I even bought the large size 2nd time around but the same thing happened, I guess they are just poor quality

Mail Lite Jiffy Padded Envelope 180 x 260mm 100pk D1
Mail Lite Jiffy Padded Envelope 180 x 260mm 100pk D1
Offered by PremiumBrands-4-Less
Price: 9.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value!, 16 May 2014
I can highly recommend these envelopes, great quality and fit dvds perfectly, even a slim box-set, and at the price are a real bargain!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5