Profile for Sean M. Bateman > Reviews

Content by Sean M. Bateman

Sean M. Bateman

5'' Android 4.0 3G tablet smart phone MTK6575 Cortex A9 1GHz CPU dual SIM dual standby WIFI GPS Star N8000 Flash player 11, new google play store (black, white, pink)
Offered by buysku ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 2 April 2013
I paid 85 for this phone and it's an amazing phone for the price I paid.

Fast - I have quite a few mid range intensity apps running at once, such as chrome with multiple pages open and the phone seems to handle it very well.

Battery life - The phones battery life is average but still good. The one problem I got from charging such a large battery is it takes a long time to charge

Camera/loud speaker - These are below a top range phones, so don't expect high quality images and sound quality from the loud speakers.

Screen - The large screen makes it so much easier to do so much more, like searching the web or watching a video online, very fluid touch responses.

In all I'm very happy with this buy, it was a huge upgrade from my Iphone 3G

Professor Stewart's Cabinet of Mathematical Curiosities
Professor Stewart's Cabinet of Mathematical Curiosities
by Ian Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget about what you thought about math in school, 1 July 2009
This book is full of little gems, it's a great little read.
Forget about what some of the other comments said, if your a average person with average abilities in mathematics you should easily understand this book just as I did, I'm no brain box. If your not too good at math then maybe give this a miss, otherwise pick this book up and give it a read.

Pirates [DVD]
Pirates [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 31 July 2007
This review is from: Pirates [DVD] (DVD)
well i don't know what the last person was on about this film is one of the best my and my mates i seen