Profile for Meerkat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Draper 48934 600 mm Flat Dust Mop with Extendable Handle
Draper 48934 600 mm Flat Dust Mop with Extendable Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars A floor mop which par excellence!, 3 April 2013
I was delighted to find this because i couldn't fine one in local shops.It is perfect for hardwood and tiled floors - and - for me particularly useful - it sweeps under low sofas and chairs. Good not only for dust but for retrieving my puppy's toys!
Many thanks ....

Master Class Non-Stick 10cm Round Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base
Master Class Non-Stick 10cm Round Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Baking cakes, 3 April 2013
Now that I have time at home I have turned to gardening, sewing and baking. The success of a cake depends not only on ingredients but using the correct size of baking tin. The one I have bought fills that need. It is top quality and I am very pleased to have it!
Many thanks ...

Muddy Paws Highland Tartan Coat Red Medium
Muddy Paws Highland Tartan Coat Red Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Westie walking coat, 14 Sep 2012
I tried this doggy jacket as soon as it arrived. It fits comfortably and is easy to put on. I particularly like the little loops for the hind legs which help keep it in place. It is clearly very good quality, very comfortable, waterproof and warm.
I don't have a video camera but I did take my puppy's photograph - surprise surprise - I can post it!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Seiko Concise Oxford Electronic Thesaurus ER2100 (Thesaurus, Spellchecker, Crossword Solver and Anagram Solver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clickey Click, 15 July 2012
I was very pleased to receive the Seiko Electronic Thesaurus - I had one for years and it finally crashed. I am a cryptic puzzle addict and this particular Thesaurus has a large word bank. It is very handy to take on holiday as it is slim and light...definitely 5 star rating, many thanks to the seller.
meerkat

Whitefurze Cream Plastic Dish Drainer
Whitefurze Cream Plastic Dish Drainer
Offered by ST&K Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't find one anywhere!, 13 July 2012
Had scoured hardware shops looking for this - exactly the right size and colour.
It is sad that a dish drainer pleases me - but I lead a quiet life ...

Elliott's Rectangular Mop Bucket and Wringer / Colors may vary
Elliott's Rectangular Mop Bucket and Wringer / Colors may vary
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh good - now I must keep it away from the puppy!, 13 July 2012
I was so pleased to find this. Our new puppy is still chewing for the Puppy Olympics, she is also still producing 'puddles'. Our original bucket was attacked and split by her sharp little teeth! The new one is robust but is now also perched high out of reach ..... It is also a cheery colour!

New Ladies CHAMPION Branded Floral Print Warm Wyncette Brushed Cotton Button Front Opening Long Sleeved Nightdress Nighty Sleepwear. Blue 20-22
Offered by ICONIC FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars I could wear it all day!, 13 July 2012
I was delighted to find such products exist. This is warm and soft and very comfortable - I returned to the site and bought another!

Blue Polycotton Fitted Sheet Luxury Finish - Single
Blue Polycotton Fitted Sheet Luxury Finish - Single

3.0 out of 5 stars When is a bargain not a bargain?, 13 July 2012
I had been unable to find single fitted sheets so pounced on these. They are a lovely colour but the quality is poor, thin and already threatening to split. I would have paid more for better quality.

Crampton Hodnet
Crampton Hodnet
by Barbara Pym

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbara Pym, 13 July 2012
This review is from: Crampton Hodnet (Paperback)
Barbara Pym is a 'one-off' her books evoke England in a state of change. Her work is sharply observant, humorous and yet laced with disappointment. it is good to see her work revived.

Dog and Puppy Care (Collins Need to Know?)
Dog and Puppy Care (Collins Need to Know?)
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying a new puppy?, 9 Jun 2012
I recommend this book which is well illustrated and well written. Put together with a Vet when you have the dog immunised it should cover all your queries.

Page: 1 | 2