Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Merri" (Robin Hood Country)

Page: 1 | 2
Tangled Lives
Tangled Lives
Price: 2.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Holiday Read, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tangled Lives (Kindle Edition)
I purchased this book for my kindle to go on holiday with. It was an excellent choice for that purpose, not taxing and very much made me want to read more. It was finished in 3 days. I would recommend.

Sew!
Sew!
by Cath Kidston
Price: 11.20

4.0 out of 5 stars No Brainer !!, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Sew! (Paperback)
I have made a couple of designs from this book, including the bag that is included. It is true, some of the instructions are a little vague. I think if you are a complete novice it may be difficult to follow. However if you have a few projects under your belt, this is good value, and an asset to any needlewoman's bookshelf.

KLEIBER PINKING SHEARS
KLEIBER PINKING SHEARS
Offered by Bertie's Bows
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 21 July 2013
I have been looking for some pinking shears for a while. Others I have seen in haberdashery shops were around 25 -35.
I am really pleased with these, they cut a variety of fabric with ease. Smooth cutting motion. Not sure how long they will last, only time will tell. But very pleased for now.

New Winter Full Textile Biker Motorcycle Motorbike Waterproof Gloves Large
New Winter Full Textile Biker Motorcycle Motorbike Waterproof Gloves Large
Offered by newfacelook
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 22 Mar 2013
A present for my Husband...supposedly winter gloves, but I think with the British weather he will get plenty of use out of these. Great value & quick delivery.

Space (Eye Know)
Space (Eye Know)
by Dorling Kindersley
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great support for KS1 school work, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Space (Eye Know) (Hardcover)
My daughter had this for her recent school project work. Nicely presented & at the right level for a 6 yr old.

Oxford Illustrated Children's Dictionary Flexi 2010
Oxford Illustrated Children's Dictionary Flexi 2010
by Oxford Dictionaries
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Dictionary for KS1, 22 Mar 2013
I bought this for my 6 yr old daughter to look up words for her weekly spelling test. She uses it for this purpose, but also spends ages looking up words for fun!! Easy to use with some pictures ( but not too many) and has a printed alphabet guide on the edge of each page as a reminder. Great Quality paper, hard wearing. I am sure she will get years of use out of it. Well worth the money & quick delivery as usual from Amazon.

Quinny Zapp Standard Accessory Seat Unit (Rocking Black)
Quinny Zapp Standard Accessory Seat Unit (Rocking Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 8 Oct 2011
I purchased this unit to update my very well loved and very well used 4 year old Quinny. It now looks like brand new & my son is very proud to be pushed round in his big sisters old buggy. A Little fiddly to fit, but thats what husbands are for!!! Great value & would highly recommend.

Memoirs of a Fruitcake: The Wilderness Years 2000-2010
Memoirs of a Fruitcake: The Wilderness Years 2000-2010
by Chris Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, but........., 8 Oct 2011
Having read Mr Evans first book,I was keen to read more about the well documented phase of his life, from his point of view. It makes an interesting read, but having been a fan of his work, I now find myself a little annoyed by what came over to me towards the end of the book as smugness of epic proportions!!
So although I enjoyed reading the book, unfortunately I am now left as an ex listener as he now annoys me. I don't think that was the desired effect.

Betty Barclay BY102.40.152.858 Ladies Stone Encrusted Gold Plated Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous watch, 17 Dec 2010
I received this watch as a gift. Was very pleased when I opened the box. Nice packaging, watch a lovely rose gold colour. Feels & looks more expensive than the price tag. It is my favorite watch at the moment & I would recommend it.

Silver Ladies P3109 Rose Quartz Heart with Pink Pearl and Mother of Pearl Pendant

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty little pendant., 5 Aug 2009
I received this pendant today. I am pleased with the product although a bit more dainty than I expected. Comes with a 16" fine curb chain (not mentioned in the item description). I have put it on a slightly longer chain which I feel looks better.Feels like decent quality. Good for the price.

Page: 1 | 2