Profile for London Lady > Reviews

Content by London Lady

London Lady "Kitchen Wizard" (London UK)

Triumph Women's Triaction Workout N Non-Wired Everyday Bra, Black, 38DD
Triumph Women's Triaction Workout N Non-Wired Everyday Bra, Black, 38DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit and style, 9 Nov. 2015
I had bought this bra in a store and was so pleased with the fit and comfort I felt safe ordering online as I knew my size. Now throwing out all my old ones and just keeping these ones!

Ace Elastic Bandage with Clips 3", 1-Count Package
Ace Elastic Bandage with Clips 3", 1-Count Package
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Good price and arrived promptly, 8 Nov. 2014
Excellent product. Good price and arrived promptly. I ordered it to use as a body wrap for a firework sensitive collie dog. Works brilliantly and have not had to sedate her this year.

Meyer Select Stainless Steel Non-stick French Skillet Frying Pan, 28 cm
Meyer Select Stainless Steel Non-stick French Skillet Frying Pan, 28 cm

2.0 out of 5 stars Guarantee Worthless, 22 Aug. 2014
I bought the complete set of saucepans and skillets. The saucepans have been fine. Unfortunately all 3 skillets have failed non-stick linings. I contacted Meyer with photographs and was told they would not replace them. They said they had been used incorrectly. The skillets have only ever been used for normal cooking, not put in the dishwasher, not scoured. I was very disappointed that their 10 year guarantee means nothing. I shall not be recommending Meyer Select pans nor Meyer's customer services.

Gor Pets Washabe Sherpa Cage Mat for Dog Cat Crate, 61 x 91 cm, Beige
Gor Pets Washabe Sherpa Cage Mat for Dog Cat Crate, 61 x 91 cm, Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Dec. 2013
It gives good support, is lovely and cuddly, our black dog shows up well on the colour, can hoover it, and best of all she doesn't try to eat it!

Olay Anti-Wrinkle Pro Vital Anti-Ageing Moisturiser Day Cream SPF 15, 50 ml
Olay Anti-Wrinkle Pro Vital Anti-Ageing Moisturiser Day Cream SPF 15, 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 29 Oct. 2013
Wonderful cream, not greasy, light and pleasant, not over-perfumed, and as I spend a lot of time dog walking it is reassuring to have the SPF for older skin.

Dear Lupin...: Letters to a Wayward Son
Dear Lupin...: Letters to a Wayward Son
by Roger Mortimer

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 29 Oct. 2013
Any parent who has loved their children yet been totally exasperated with them will find this book hilarious. A must read.

Getting in Touch with Your Dog: How to Influence Behaviour, Health and Performance: How to Understand and Influence Behaviour, Personality and Health
by Linda Tellington-Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars great handbook, 29 Oct. 2013
Having recently attended a workshop to learn TTouch, I wanted the book to remind me of what I had learned. Very useful to have for quick reference and guidance. My sound-sensitive Collie dog has benefitted from Ttouch.

Repair Hot Porcelain - PORC-a-FIX High Heat Gloss Black
Repair Hot Porcelain - PORC-a-FIX High Heat Gloss Black
Offered by repair_product

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work for me, 29 Oct. 2013
I ordered this to fix a chip in my black ceramic hob. Each time we put the heat on, it bubbled off. Tried a few times but eventually gave up and are now resigned to living with the chip!

Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 29 Oct. 2013
Very pleased with this monitor. It was cheaper to buy this than having my old one re-calibrated. It is very easy to use and a great help in self-monitoring.