Profile for Rachel8888 > Reviews

Content by Rachel8888

Rachel8888

StarTech.com 5.25in Trayless Hot Swap Mobile Rack for 3.5in Hard Drive - Internal SATA Backplane Enclosure

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 24 April 2012
This product is superb, although it is not very strong, but you can use screw to fix it tight in your case. Hot swap works smoothly.

ASUS 1155 P8P67 EVO REV 3.0 S/L
ASUS 1155 P8P67 EVO REV 3.0 S/L

1.0 out of 5 stars Lots of features, but lots of bugs too, 2 Mar. 2012
This board has many features, for me, can adjust fan speed by software is very useful as I need a quiet PC, but the software has many bugs, especially Ai suite and bluetooth software, I had to uninstall them all from my PC, or I always got my PC hang without any reason.

When I first use this board, it is like dead one, I remove all cables from it and reconnect, then it started to post, do not know why.

For this price, it is a very good product, I can give it 4 star

Just update this review, now I found the usb3.0 is not working, whenever I copies files or watching movies with external harddisk, always got system hang, reset button did not work too, had to cut the power to restart. Also you can search on the Internet for the problem of P67 and Z68 of Asus products, lots of problems, do not recommend this one!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2012 6:02 PM BST

AMD Bulldozer FX-6100 Socket AM3+ 6 Core Processor - 3.30GHz, 3.90GHz Turbo
AMD Bulldozer FX-6100 Socket AM3+ 6 Core Processor - 3.30GHz, 3.90GHz Turbo

5.0 out of 5 stars great product! Enough for daily usage!, 7 Feb. 2012
If you do not heavy task to do, this CPU is excellent! The speed is very good and I did not get any issue on my gigabyte 990fx ud3 motherboard, everything works smoothly. Also the temp is very low, normally below 20, my cpu fan always stops working, so I have to turn off the warning of it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2012 1:45 PM BST

Kingston 8GB DataTraveler Locker+ USB Flash Drive withEncryption
Kingston 8GB DataTraveler Locker+ USB Flash Drive withEncryption

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 6 Feb. 2012
The whole drive is encrypted, better go with locker, you will have one normal drive and one encrypted drive. Do not recommend this one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2012 8:52 AM BST