Profile for spinnersthegrinners > Reviews

Skipping Rope - Fast Speed Cable for Mastering Double Unders
Skipping Rope - Fast Speed Cable for Mastering Double Unders
Offered by MasterofMuscle

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 29 Oct. 2014
Compact and well made, easily adjustable and very durable. Playground skipping this ain't though - it's going to take dedication to get the hang of this!! Certianly feels like it'll do the job once I get going though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2014 11:23 PM GMT

A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
by Eckhart Tolle

5.0 out of 5 stars Come Together, 14 Feb. 2011
I once described myself to a friend as being a big piece of paper with loads of facts, feelings and frustrations scribbled on it in no particular order. This book aligned everything so objectively and honestly that I felt like, after 30 years in the wilderness, things suddenly made sense.

It's easy to dismiss certain books as being too general, too wishy washy, too influenced by one religion or another, or as having some agenda other than to enlighten. I can't see how this does. It's not a call to revolution, it's an invitation to wake up and understand what's going on - in the world but, more importantly, in our own heads. So much resonated that I actually found myself alternating between shaking my head in wonder and grinning like a loon!

I appreciate that people immediately become sceptical when others say 'it changed my life', but it really has changed my perception of myself, others and the society we live in. It's my sincere wish that others can experience the same sort of awakening. It can only be a good thing - for everyone and everything out there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2015 3:30 PM GMT