Profile for Heather > Reviews

Heather

2 wheel 120 KG construction cart wheelbarrow transport cart garden cart
2 wheel 120 KG construction cart wheelbarrow transport cart garden cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight off my mind!, 16 April 2015
Wonderful barrow. So easy for me to use. An excellent purchase.

The Ashokan Farewell
The Ashokan Farewell

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise package, 3 May 2013
This review is from: The Ashokan Farewell (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for the first track - The Ashokan Farewell - this is just a haunting piece of music. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the other tracks were most enjoyable. The Royal Marine Band is just packed with first class musicians, and therefore they make lovely sounds. Worth every penny.

SALAD BIN CLEAR
SALAD BIN CLEAR
Offered by Spares4Appliances

4.0 out of 5 stars Salad Bin, 2 May 2013
This review is from: SALAD BIN CLEAR (Kitchen & Home)
I give it a 4-star "like the product" because it is custom-made to fit the fridge. However, I wish there was some other way of opening the bin apart from the bottom "handle". My fridge is on the floor, and therefore I have to really bend down low to get to the "handle". I am elderly with joint problems and do not find that movement easy. I broke the original one because I was having to grasp it by the rim. I am endeavouring not to do this with the replacement. I have absolutely no quarrel with the company who supplied it, their service was first class.

Bissell Carpet mate 2000E BIS2000E
Bissell Carpet mate 2000E BIS2000E

5.0 out of 5 stars My handy little helper, 26 Sept. 2011
My vacuum cleaner is very heavy for me to use all the time,so the Bissell Carpet mate is just right for all those annoying little messes that occur. That crumbly biscuit, soil from a plant pot, debris brought in from the garden - Bissell Carpet mate deals with them all. It is so easy to put together, easy to operate and easy to empty. Best buy I've made in a long time.

Beethoven: Violin Sonatas Vol 3 (Op 30 No 1, Op 12 No 3 & Op 47)
Beethoven: Violin Sonatas Vol 3 (Op 30 No 1, Op 12 No 3 & Op 47)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beethoven's sonatas, 28 May 2011
This is not my review, because I gave the CD as a present to my sister-in-law. The following are her comments:

"I found the CD charming - a lyrical and sensitive performance of Beethoven's writing, although I do not have a direct comparison as I have no other recording! The Kreutzer Sonata - the one I am most familiar with - is delightful. I rate it highly, especially the first movement."