Profile for M I ch A E l > Reviews

Content by M I ch A E l

M I ch A E l "mick_5" (england)

Favourite Worst Nightmare
Favourite Worst Nightmare
Offered by Formats
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars *************2007's BEST ALBUM!***************, 28 April 2007
This years album is not just as exciting as the first album its better. Now comparing it the guitaring is much better and the lyrics and vocals have somehow managed to top 'Whatever People Say I Am, Thats What I'm Not's.'

Band Members:

Alex Turner frontman Guitar/Vocals perfect vocals and lyrics Alex Turner is only aged 20 and he and his band have made music history, he is also acclaimed for his lyrics which are perfect.

Matt Helders Drums/b-g Vocals he's the perfect drummer and is a good vocalist, especially on D is For Dangerous.

Jamie Cook Lead Guitar/b-g Vocals Great guitarist with twisty tunes and rythms.

Nick O'Malley Bass/b-g Vocals Arctic Monkeys new bassist as former band member left over pressure of touring, great bassist.

Now The Album FAVOURITE WORST NIGHTMARE

1 Brianstorm 4/5 Great rythm and lyrics First single from the album.

2 Teddy picker 4/5 love the twisty guitar tune on this.

3 D is For Dangerous 4/5 Great vocals and b-g Vocals from drummer, cleverly put together song.

4 Balaclava 3/5 Great tune.

5 Fluorescent Adolescent 5/5 Probably the best song on the album brilliant tune, lyrics and vocals.

6 Only Ones Who Know 3/5 Slow song brilliant vocals

7 Do Me A Favour 5/5 Class song about Alex Turner being a knob to some girl.

8 This House is A Circus 4/5 Very easy to get into heavy guitar towards middle of song.

9 If You Were There, Beware 4/5 Quite a heavy song near the chorus love it.

10 the Bad Thing 5/5 Love the way the vocals go fast on the first verse.

11 old Yellow Bricks 4/5 Nice mixed tune slow and heavy good lyrics.

12 505 4/5 Song about thinking of waiting for some-one

The Legend of Spud Murphy (Young Puffin Story Books)
The Legend of Spud Murphy (Young Puffin Story Books)
by Eoin Colfer
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Colferzz Besttt, 5 Nov 2005
I borrowed the book from the library after my friend recommended it to me after reading it I re read it twice in one hour its funny moving and generally youve just got a classic author This book was excellent and I would definetly recommend it to anyone who just needs cheering up its not a book for five year olds just because it short! Its a funny book that i would reccomend to all ages it may not be the age range for adults but I can bet you they will enjoy it anyway. I reccomend it as A MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!