Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

16 in 1 Plastic Game Card Case Holder Box For Nintendo 3DS DSi DSi XL DS LITE
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous
Price: 0.96

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 22 April 2014
So worth it, I have 2. I will buy this again if it is needed and it probably will be

Crafters bag in burgundy vinyl with beige polkadots - double handles with outside pockets for extra storage
Offered by Stitcher
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars no faults bag, 22 April 2014
Does what it says. No faults, easy to carry, easy to fit every thing I need in. Few small balls of wool on the outside or patterns.

Adjustable Back Rest - SmitCare Bed Support
Adjustable Back Rest - SmitCare Bed Support
Offered by Mobility Smart
Price: 18.93

5.0 out of 5 stars 22 gamer with curving spine. Must have product, 22 April 2014
I bought this product so I could play my video games in my room on my bed. I have serve curve in my spine so I need back support not just a pile of pillows to be comfort. It is one of the best products I have ever bought it is so simple and worth every penny. It slides on the bed if not up against the head board but tiniest problem in the long run. I am 22 and I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.

Datel Action Replay Cheat System (3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite)
Datel Action Replay Cheat System (3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite)
Offered by Acrodeal UK
Price: 12.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Not able to add new codes, 12 Oct 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
It works fine if you dont need new codes on the action replay. First it doesn't come with a cd to download the program needed. Once plugged in it wouldn't install, the computer wouldnt regnise it. After over an hour of repairing that problem and where to find download the program. Now the program is waiting for the card. I'm not happy with this

Pokepark (Wii)
Pokepark (Wii)
Offered by Startup Media
Price: 18.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 15 Jan 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pokepark (Wii) (Video Game)
I rented this just cause it was pokemon. I wasnt expecting alot but I did enjoy this game. It was a very sweet a cute game, graphics were very very good AND the pokemon didn't sound like they had just walked out of the game boy. They actaully sounded like they were from the TV.

It was like a cross between Pokemon channel and Pokemon stadium (the games part). To make friends you had to do mini battles (which could be quiet hard of some oppentents), play tag, hide 'n' seek or hopscotch (which I found hard something and I'm 19). Overall I thought it was a very good game, probably brillant for children but defently if you are a pokemon fan give it a try.

Pokemon Platinum (Nintendo DS)
Pokemon Platinum (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS NOT A WASTE OF MONEY I love this game., 2 Jun 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Before someone comments saying "Oh its just like D/P. It's a waste of money". Yes some of the stuff in the game is the same. And Yes I already own both D/P so I know what I'm talking about. There are new features, some of the graphics are better (well to me they are). I would say buy this game. I ALWAYS buy the third game they bring out from nintendo, why? because the third one is always better. Nindento improve on the first games I dont know if they mean to but they do.

I believe this is not a waste of money, I enjoy playing the game again even if some of the things are similar. That's what makes it so good, cause I know what will happen, then suddenly it changes so it wasn't the same.

Pokemon Platinum Official Strategy Guide
Pokemon Platinum Official Strategy Guide
by Future Press

4.0 out of 5 stars So helpful, 2 Jun 2009
I don't normally buy a guide when I get the game but I'm glad I did this time. There are little things that I didn't know I could do in Pearl/Diamond or is new to this game which I wouldn't have known about till I got this.
The only problem I have with it is that it will only talk about a town once. For example if you need to come back to Twinleaf town later in the game it will say it there when ever you first go to Twinleaf town, and not later on in the guide when you need to come back. That's something I don't like as I forgot what the guide said back there. But this I would recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheating is good, 2 Jun 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This item is one of the best things i have ever bought. I bought it for my pokemon platinum, but forgot the cheat wouldn't be on the cartridge so just to pug it into the laptop, after installing the disc it comes with for the pc. and got the cheat, so took cheats off the cartridge which i didn't know you could do! so cool! Now I just use it for most of my games, I got shiny pokemon on platinum and my nintendo dogs have lots of expensive toys! I would say its something any gamer should have.