Profile for lily > Reviews

Content by lily

lily

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Something Wicked (An Andrew Hunter Novel Book 1)
Something Wicked (An Andrew Hunter Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrews Hunter, 9 Jun. 2014
Great new character, I remember him having dodgy chairs in his old office and Jess basically getting him to buy another new one for her. But a good story lots of twist and turns. I thought it was someone else right til the end. Jenny is quite intriuging too. The book gave me (personally a lot to think about) great writting from a Great Writter!

Upload Your Photo - Gift for You - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Upload Your Photo - Gift for You - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 May 2014
I ordered my gift voucher present for my nephews 32nd birthday and up loaded a picture of his partner and their new baby. He was chuffed to bits with his gift, but even more pleased with the photo I up loaded as he had not seen it before.

Sorrow Bound (Ds Aector Mcavoy Book 3)
Sorrow Bound (Ds Aector Mcavoy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocked, 6 April 2014
Left me on a cliff hanger and I want to read the next book NOW! I love these David Mark books and was hooked on the first one, they're brilliantly well plotted and give a lot of insight into the lives that each character lives out of the police force. What makes them tick etc. I like Aector and his wife and children they are such a nice family. I like helen and ben, dont like colin and shaz, but make up your own minds I'd recommend this series to anyone who asked me what did you think? Bloomin marvelous!! The first time I understood and felt sorry for a serial killer!!

Behind Closed Doors (Jessica Daniel Series Book 7)
Behind Closed Doors (Jessica Daniel Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart Breaking, 26 Mar. 2014
Like many I have read all of the Jessica Daniels books and can get through a book in a day. This book was the same, really left me sobbing in places because Kerry makes you feel what Jess is feeling. Thats all I'll say because I dont want to spoil anything for other people.

Gold Snowflake Stocking Hanger (D12)
Gold Snowflake Stocking Hanger (D12)
Offered by Christmas Concepts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocking Hanger, 20 Nov. 2013
I brought this for a little girl, because the rest of the family had one and she didn't. I ordered it and was told it would be delivered 5-7 days. I was delighted to find it had been delivered after 2 days and was able to give it to my friend well in time for Christmas.

Sacrifice (Detective Mark Heckenburg Book 2)
Sacrifice (Detective Mark Heckenburg Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read., 3 Aug. 2013
I can totally recommend this book. I was hooked from the first page and became very disgruntled when the phone rang and disturbed me. Excellent lead character who is quite a Maverick but a supportive team player too. What I loved was the twisted mind of someone you would ever suspect in the real world, but still totally believable. Paul finch is a brilliant writer.

NOWHERE MAN (HOLY ISLAND TRILOGY series Book 2)
NOWHERE MAN (HOLY ISLAND TRILOGY series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheila is great, 3 Aug. 2013
I love the fact that Sheila has written a first series about Lorraine and her family and the other characters, then is able to invent Mike Yorke and all that happens to him she is a good story teller and I get totally immersed in her books.

Original Skin (Ds Aector Mcavoy Book 2)
Original Skin (Ds Aector Mcavoy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 3 Aug. 2013
I loved the opening chapter about Aector, the travellers and the horse hilarious. I love these books because I like the characters and I know where they are set in Hull so it makes it more readable if that makes sense. I can picture where the action is taking place.

Torn Apart (A Hero series novel Book 1)
Torn Apart (A Hero series novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 3 Aug. 2013
I have neglected a house that needs to be cleaned because of this series of books. I could not put them down and I want her to write some more about the private detective business that they have set up now.

Final Justice (Justice series Book 3)
Final Justice (Justice series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Jun. 2013
Like the previous Justice books it was great and kept me guessing. Got a bit gruesome at times but hey that why I read these who dunnits!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3