Profile for JD > Reviews

JD

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this, 4 Jan 2014
Bought as a Christmas present, arrived in plenty of time, packed well, my son has not stopped playing this game, my only concern is he has not left his bedroom for days unless it is a meal time!

Family Guy - Season 12 [DVD]
Family Guy - Season 12 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seth MacFarlane

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Family Guy - Season 12 [DVD] (DVD)
My son loves Family guy we bought this as a Christmas box, arrived on time, packed well, and my son thinks its a great DVD is it any better than the seasons before not sure as my son loves them all.

We're The Millers - Extended Cut [DVD] [2013]
We're The Millers - Extended Cut [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston

5.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 4 Jan 2014
Bought as Christmas box for my son, arrived on time, packaged good, and both myself and my kids enjoyed the film.

Chat Headset (PS3)
Chat Headset (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on son PS3, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Chat Headset (PS3) (Accessory)
We had bought a cheaper headset for sons PS3 and within 4 months it had broken, we then went for this as a Christmas box, arrived on time, packed well,looks same as photo, works better than first one, happy all round.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Cobalt Gloss Blue
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Cobalt Gloss Blue
Offered by Unitrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, 4 Jan 2014
Bought for my son for Christmas, arrived on time, packed well, and looked same as on photo my,son likes the colour and he set it up to his computer with no problems (age 14) don't ask me how!

Family Guy - Season 1-5 [DVD]
Family Guy - Season 1-5 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 4 Jan 2014
Bought for my son as a Christmas box, arrived on time ,packed well and great value for the money as season 1 on its own was £10! Son happy as watched season 1 and 2 so far and loves family guy.

Catherine Lansfield Kids Football Double Quiltset, Blue
Catherine Lansfield Kids Football Double Quiltset, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Box, 4 Jan 2014
Bought as last minute present for my son as a extra Christmas box, arrived well on time, packed good, looked like photo picture and all happy with quality.

Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller - Slate Grey (PS3)
Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller - Slate Grey (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what i thought, 14 Dec 2013
The item was delivered on time and packed well my only disappointment and this is why I never gave 5 stars is that it is not the same as on the picture, I felt the picture taken makes the controller with the camoflage colours stand out a lot more than it actually does. It was bought for my son and he seems happy with it so I am not complaining to much.

Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal Book 1)
Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it very much, 2 Nov 2013
I enjoyed this book as much as the others in the series, could not put it down, wanting to read the next one.

Apple iPod touch 16GB 4th Generation - White  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Offered by The Tech Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 6 May 2013
I bought this for my kids (9) they have not stopped playing on it, well worth the money,easy to set up and use.