Profile for Mrs. D. Pickard > Reviews

Content by Mrs. D. Pickard

Mrs. D. Pickard "debznjamie" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
GASTROCOTE 100 TABLETS
GASTROCOTE 100 TABLETS

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant for indigestion!, 3 Nov. 2015
My dad recommended these to me for acid reflux, and they are really good! Even children can take them if they get a bit acidic! I also use them if I feel a bit bloated after a meal. Highly recommended.

Triple Dry Dry Roll-On Deodorant 2-Pack (2 x 50 ml)
Triple Dry Dry Roll-On Deodorant 2-Pack (2 x 50 ml)
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective deodorant!, 3 Nov. 2015
I have struggled to find a deodorant which is effective enough. This one is good, although I switch between this and Mitchum depending on where I am shopping!

Bling Jewelry Square and Compass Masonic Freemason Lapel Pin 925 Sterling Silver
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2015
A nice gift for any freemason in your life! A subtle lapel pin.

Kinps®2300mAh external power pack case and rechargeable back Up battery charger for iPhone 4 & 4S

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good really!, 3 Nov. 2015
This sadly exploded and died! Not very good really!

Fizz Creations Desktop Skip
Fizz Creations Desktop Skip
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Fizz Creations Desktop Skip (Toy)
A brilliant novelty way to keep your desk area tidy!

Stain Remover (Rust)
Stain Remover (Rust)
Offered by Jas Household Suppliers Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 3 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Stain Remover (Rust)
This worked to remove rust stains, so I am very impressed! Highly recommended.

Fun Shack Child Army Boy Costume - AGE 8 - 10 YRS (L)
Fun Shack Child Army Boy Costume - AGE 8 - 10 YRS (L)
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had to buy him something more sturdy! When washed, 3 Nov. 2015
My son loves his army boy costume! To the point where he was often choosing to wear the trousers as normal day to day wear items! I have had to buy him something more sturdy! When washed, it does fade. Although it says hand wash only, we have used the washing machine to wash these, which is probably why they've faded so much. However, it helps to give it a more authentic look!

Combat Force Grenade with Sound
Combat Force Grenade with Sound
Offered by Price Drop UK

3.0 out of 5 stars and he does love it., 3 Nov. 2015
My son wanted this, and he does love it...but we do find that often when it is "thrown" to blow someone up, the sound stops. Most likely due to a loose connection inside of it! It is only a cheap toy, so we can't expect much more from it!

Story Cubes Clues [Multilingual]
Story Cubes Clues [Multilingual]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Highly recommended., 3 Nov. 2015
We love the story cubes, and have a small collection of various ones now. They are great for bringing out the imagination in children. We often take them on holiday with us to give us something different to do!

Rory's Story Cubes - Original and Actions by Gamewright