Profile for A learning Goddess > Reviews

Content by A learning Goddess

A learning Goddess "Laura" (London, England)

The Goddess Guide
The Goddess Guide
by Gisèle Scanlon

5.0 out of 5 stars A writer of authentic people, places and things, 12 Jun 2007
This review is from: The Goddess Guide (Hardcover)
Wow! What an amazing little treasure trove of addresses, phone numbers, websites for the most eclectic bunch of stuff, ever. Dreamy homewares websites where I purchased the most beautiful old fashioned brushes and soaps, store addresses that have led me into Aladins Caves that stock everthing from Morroccan lamps and tangines to the prefect French stripy top (I've been looking for years for a top like John Galliano's and I eventually found one in Labour and Wait in London). I have bought a Goddess Guide for every women I know including my two seventeen year old twin daughters after India Knight and many other Mums gave it the most amazing reviews here on Amazon. This is just one of those books that I wanted to share with every woman I know, I didn't want them having my own book though,I keep that all for me and carry it with me everywhere, especially on a day's shopping in London (ribbons, cakes, chocolate, perfume) I dip into it for daily inspiration, as others have said before me, it's simply divine!