Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "akinuk" (Richmond, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wilson Carbonstretch 83 Badmintion - Red/White, 17 Inch
Wilson Carbonstretch 83 Badmintion - Red/White, 17 Inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 7 Dec 2012
... and a good value for money. I would definitely recommend for amateur players like who don't want to spend too much.

Koolertron Canvas Vintage DSLR SLR Camera Shoulder Case Backpack Rucksack Bag w/ Waterproof Rain Cover For Sony Canon Nikon Olympus Panasonic Pentax 46cm x 33cm x 15cm (green)
Offered by Kldeals

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap but not so chirpy..., 7 Dec 2012
The looks of the bag are very good and rugged, but the inside compartments are quite clumsy. I spent circa £43 incl shipping on this bag, for the same cost I would have been better of with the Lowepro option.

The Satanic Verses
The Satanic Verses

3.0 out of 5 stars Satirical and at times humorous, 22 Mar 2012
I grew up in India and very annoyingly this book was banned there. I think this is a perfectly normal book on satire, anyone who loves that genre will fully enjoy this. However I am not a big fan of satire and hence I got a little bored half way through the book, to me buying and reading this book was more about satisfying my curiosity.

The Structure and Regulation of Financial Markets
The Structure and Regulation of Financial Markets

3.0 out of 5 stars Good introductory matrial., 22 Mar 2012
The book is useful for folks looking for a quick reference guide to how regulation works in financial industry. However I would recommend HBR articles on this subject that provide a better insight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3