Profile for TROUBLE > Reviews

Content by TROUBLE

TROUBLE

Page: 1 | 2
AA S2USBPTABP1PK3 Twin USB Plug through Adaptor - Pink (Pack of 1)
AA S2USBPTABP1PK3 Twin USB Plug through Adaptor - Pink (Pack of 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars only medium!, 26 Mar. 2015
very pretty color but auite slow to charge

Dearly, Deeply
Dearly, Deeply
by Gladys Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars SHE'S DONE IT AGAIN!!, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Dearly, Deeply (Paperback)
YOnce again this author has succeeded in providing a marvellous tale with many twists and turns right through to the end. One feels sad to get to the end of this trilogy but WOWZA WHAT A RIDE!! I found myself breathing very heavily at times . A read for ALL romantics. I have to go now as I'm going to start the trilogy all over again!!

A Father's Betrayal
A Father's Betrayal

4.0 out of 5 stars Griping!!, 4 Oct. 2014
A very emotional and griping read. In fact I read until I finished the book which is when I hit on the only tiny problem in this otherwise compelling read. It ends too quickly. I could have done with a bit more on what life was like for the family when they got off the plane at Gatwick. But I hope they are all well,safe and happy now.

Thirty-Three Secrets Arab Men Never Tell American Women: A Dissection of How Muslims Treat Women and Infidels

4.0 out of 5 stars Storing!, 12 April 2014
Could be scare mongering, happy, life changing,angering, hatred, pity,life confirming,faith awakening,faith confirming,sad ,happy. I'm not saying what my personal feeling are just read the book and find out what you feel at the end!!

APARAJITA--The Woman Who Fought Back, And Won.
APARAJITA--The Woman Who Fought Back, And Won.

4.0 out of 5 stars WOW!What a Story!!, 27 Mar. 2014
A painful tale. A fantastic story. Maybe a little confusing at times but probably because I didn't discover the glossary at the back til I finished the book. A good read for a woman who perhaps is doubting her worth. In fact anyone who needs a pointer of hold on it can get better sort of thing!

Brianna's Story: Married to an Arab (Women In Chains Book 1)
Brianna's Story: Married to an Arab (Women In Chains Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!!!, 22 Mar. 2014
Really worth reading. Non stop,the story moves the reader wanting to know the end but knowing when that time comes the journey will be at an end. This book is very exciting,slightly frightening as a westerners you are worried that it could be a reality.Very good read,I couldn't put it down!

Mob Daughter: The Mafia, Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano and Me!
Mob Daughter: The Mafia, Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano and Me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it!Read it!Read it!, 4 Mar. 2014
If you watch Mob Wives,this is essential reading as you will understand more of the background.Thank you Karen Gravano for being so honest. It's a great read!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars YUM YUM, 11 Oct. 2013
LOVE THESE AND THEYRE NOT TOO HARD AND YOUR FILLINGS SUFFER LESS.BANANNA FILLING REALLY NICE TOO. DELIVERY GOOD TOO.TREAT YOURSELF AND ENJOY.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST LIKE MUMS USED TO BE!, 11 Oct. 2013
I absolutly love this kettle! Got it as electric kettle was costly to run and thought I would economise a but,did think I was going to get fed up as I would have to wait a long time for the kettle to boil but I love it.When I put the kettle on the hob,its cheerful colour and tuneful whistle brings the sun out in my kitchen. I suffer with psioratic arthuritus

Tea By The Nursery Fire: A Children's Nanny at the Turn of the Century (VMC Book 697)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 28 Mar. 2013
I have been a nanny a great deal of my working life so this was a wonderful glimpse into my career as it would have been in the past. Wonderful descriptions and lovely tale of past tricks of the trade. Rather sad end but showed what love nannies have for their 'changes'. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2