Profile for Ki > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Yale Locks 8K119 Patio Lock White Finish Visi Pack
Yale Locks 8K119 Patio Lock White Finish Visi Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 13 Dec. 2015
These locks are pretty useless to be honest. I have been through 4 of them in the past year, the latest one only lasted for 2 months! The locksmith who originally provided them drilled holes through my metal patio door frames and it's easier for me to replace them as I know they will fit the holes! The springs pop out which means the lock shoots out every time you unlock them, on 2 of them the part that pushes into the lock has broken and dropped inside the door frame. I would not recommend them, sorry.

Anti Slip Tape - Self Adhesive Anti Slip Strips (Pack of 2)
Anti Slip Tape - Self Adhesive Anti Slip Strips (Pack of 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 13 Dec. 2015
I bought these to stop bed legs from moving about on a wooden floor. Not good for this, they don't help at all. Probably fine for stair treads but not what I wanted.

Dorco PACE 3 - 3 Blade Razor Shaving System - Includes 2 Refill Razor Blades

HLS 20 LED SW SUBMERSIBLE Battery String Fairy Light in White
HLS 20 LED SW SUBMERSIBLE Battery String Fairy Light in White
Offered by HLS Moore Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright light from this very tiny set, 13 Dec. 2015
Tiny lights on a very fine wire which are very bright. You can bend the wire into whatever shape you like. Batteries don't last very long but still a good buy.

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner
Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner

1.0 out of 5 stars I cannot recommend these, 13 Dec. 2015
I was looking forward to using this after reading the great reviews but was very disappointed. I have been using both for a month.The shampoo doesn't lather well at all, I have to wash 3 times to get a decent shampoo and my hair feels tangled and dry after using it. I use the conditioner with it each time which seems OK but to be honest it's no better than any other shampoo and conditioner but worse than a lot of others. I have tried to persevere with it but my hair is breaking off and feels dry so I think I will stop using this and try something else. I have also been using the mane n tail strengthener which also seems to have no positive effects either. Overall a disappointment.

Rexel A4 24 Pocket ClearView Display Book - Black
Rexel A4 24 Pocket ClearView Display Book - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 16 July 2015
Ordered this for my daughters portfolio, did the job nicely.

Neverland 5pcs Professional Fashion Kabuki Foundation Makeup Brushes Set Cosmetic Powder Blush Black

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 16 July 2015
They're not good quality but OK. One of them broke, the brush came off of the handle. OK for £5.

Value Door Window Vibration Shock Alarm 110+dB - Also ideal for caravans (Five Pack)
Offered by Handlestore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 16 July 2015
Fantastic piece of kit. I bought these for my back windows and doors. I set them on low so that they don't go off too easily. I tapped on the window to test one and it went off fine and is very loud. They adhere well and have a warning incorporated on the outside facing sticker. Highly recommended at such an amazing price they give great peace of mind.

UniBond No More Nails Invisible Tube - 200 ml
UniBond No More Nails Invisible Tube - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 July 2015
I used this for craft projects to ensure that my decorations held - wood and plastic plus crystals. Dried clear and held almost immediately. I don't think they will be going anywhere with this. Great product.

DEAL OF THE DAY - 180 Cosmetics Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C - Best facial serum in health and beauty - Reduce wrinkles - Forget botox cosmetic procedures - Our hyaluronic serum is one of the most powerful anti aging products available, 0.5 oz / 15 ml. - VALENTINE DAY GIFT
Offered by expederm - Experts in Natural Cosmetics

1.0 out of 5 stars This seller will not stop sending me emails!!, 16 July 2015
Made no difference at all and I don't like the constant emails from this seller offering a discount either as I would not buy this again. PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SPAM EMAILS!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8