Profile for Brunettae > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Vacu Vin 2873060 Vacuum Storage Box - White
Vacu Vin 2873060 Vacuum Storage Box - White
Offered by AVIDES u.k.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... the old model of Vacu Vin canisters which were easy to operate and held a vacuum well, 9 Jun. 2015
This is a hopeless product compared to the old model of Vacu Vin canisters which were easy to operate and held a vacuum well. This one is fiddly an, doesn't hold well,

Joseph Joseph Cut and Carve Plus Chopping Board, Large - Black
Joseph Joseph Cut and Carve Plus Chopping Board, Large - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just bought a second one as it's so good. I was initially skeptical as I had had ..., 9 Jun. 2015
Just bought a second one as it's so good. I was initially skeptical as I had had a few chopping boards that slipped on my benches. This one doesn't and has lasted well. I put it in the dishwasher too and it hasn't warped or perished.

IVSO Slim Smart Cover Case for Lenovo IdeaTab A10-70 10.1-Inch Tablet (Black)
IVSO Slim Smart Cover Case for Lenovo IdeaTab A10-70 10.1-Inch Tablet (Black)
Offered by Gambolex

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits but is poor quality plastic, 19 May 2015
Fit perfectly but the plastic 'shell' that holds the tablet in the case started breaking almost immediately. Little bits would break off from normal use. Sharp edges formed and eventually it stopped holding on to the tablet properly. I'm having to buy something new to replace it about 6 months after I bought it.

Lenovo A10-70 Tablet 10.1-inch (Quad Core 1.3GHZ, 1GB, 16GB EMMC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, x2 Cameras, Android 4.2) - Midnight Blue
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars This model may be being phased out for the newer Yoga models by Lenovo but the price difference is huge and the performance is s, 17 Nov. 2014
Incredible value for money.

This model may be being phased out for the newer Yoga models by Lenovo but the price difference is huge and the performance is still great.

Women's Regular Classic Ballets (UK Size 7, LUGGAGE TAN , 385767)
Women's Regular Classic Ballets (UK Size 7, LUGGAGE TAN , 385767)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic brown slip on., 1 Oct. 2014
I love these shoes- do a great job of looking smart (when they're new). But also very comfy everyday around the house shoes once they're a bit worn and not so shiny any more. I've bought lots of pairs in lots of colours but the brown are my favorite. Good fit- tight to start but that soon softens. The leather ones soften better than the suede which stay a bit firmer.

5 Star Office Value Copier Paper Multifunctional Ream-Wrapped 75gsm A4 White - 1 box containing 5 Reams of 500 sheets

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product, cheap quality., 1 Oct. 2014
This paper is fairly poor quality- thin, a bit see through, rough. I can't print double sided on it because it shows though too much and when there is a lot of ink printed on to the paper it goes crinkly. I wouldn't recommend it because I've never experienced such poor quality. However, I've never bought such cheap paper either. False economy! I can't be certain but the quality of the printing may also have deteriorated because of the paper.

Birkenstock Gizeh, Unisex-Adults' Sandals
Birkenstock Gizeh, Unisex-Adults' Sandals

5.0 out of 5 stars Like yoga for your feet., 21 July 2014
I love these shoes and would recommend then to anyone for their comfort and quality. The style isn't for everyone but I love the relaxed look and feel.
Something I notice is that when I wear my Birkenstocks a lot (in the warmer months) my feet relax, my toes relax outwards and my toenails grow better. When I have my feet always in winter shoes my toes are pushed together, my toenails grow downwards (and sometimes ache) and I feel like legs/hips are out of alignment. Wearing Birkenstocks is a bit like a yoga class for your feet.

De'Longhi Icona ECO310.R Pump Espresso Machine, Scarlet Red
De'Longhi Icona ECO310.R Pump Espresso Machine, Scarlet Red
Offered by u10sils

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish by leaks., 21 July 2014
Makes great coffee and steams milk nicely. Looks gorgeous. Great construction.
Disappointed as when the basket for coffee isn't in place, but the machine is warming up it drips almost constantly.

Cascade White with Yellow Spots Polka Dot Insulated Travel Mug with Silicon Lid
Cascade White with Yellow Spots Polka Dot Insulated Travel Mug with Silicon Lid
Offered by Hanrattycraftsgifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insulated mug, 21 July 2014
Great insulated mug. Satisfies the requirement at work that hot drinks are covered but doesn't have that steel/plastic thermos odor so hot drinks taste nicer. I am put off of the usual travel mugs by the odor and flavour they give to drinks but this cup is ceramic and the lid is silicone.
It can all go in the dishwasher but the double-walled ceramic mug tends to get some water inside it (despite the silicone plug in the base) which needs drying out between washes. This unfortunately means that I have to hand wash it instead.
Keeps drink hot or cold. Quite a large volume.
Still infinitely better than the plastic travel mugs.

Now You See Me
Now You See Me
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but ultimately disappointing., 21 July 2014
Good plot, disappointing ending. The idea for this movie is great- magicians are recruited for a world-changing mission to right wrongs and inspire. The ending it a let down though.

Page: 1 | 2