Profile for Parker > Reviews

Content by Parker

Parker

Secrets of the Demon: Demon Novels, Book Three (Kara Gillian)
Secrets of the Demon: Demon Novels, Book Three (Kara Gillian)
by Diana Rowland
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Diana Rowland - Secrets of the Demon, 21 Jan. 2013
I have not read this book yet, but I have other books in the series which I have thoroughly enjoyed.

Redemption Alley: The Jill Kismet Books: Book Three
Redemption Alley: The Jill Kismet Books: Book Three
by Lilith Saintcrow
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Lilith St Crow - Redemption Alley, 21 Jan. 2013
I bought this book for Christmas, and have not as yet read it, but have previous ones in the series, which I enjoyed.

Eight Hour Lip Protectant Stick, Vintage Edition by Elizabeth Arden Clear Tint
Eight Hour Lip Protectant Stick, Vintage Edition by Elizabeth Arden Clear Tint

5.0 out of 5 stars Elizabeth Arden 8hr lip protectant, 12 Jan. 2013
I have used this product for a number of years now, and am always more than happy with the product, it really does what it says. I never go anywhere without it. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a a smooth, deeply moisturising lip protectant. It is also useful for chapped cheeks and minor skin problems. I use the clear product, but there are a number of coloured protecants available.

Ex-Pro Panasonic CGA-S007A/E, CGR-S007E, DMW-BCD10, DE-A46, DE-A46AA Fast Travel-Pro Charger Panasonic Lumix [See Description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars travel battery charger for digital camera, 29 Sept. 2010
this item is exactly what I have been searching for. I aim (no pun intended) to use it on a forthcoming holiday, so cannot comment further now.