Profile for J. FEASEY > Reviews

Hobby Horse With Sound - 100cm - Beige
Hobby Horse With Sound - 100cm - Beige
Offered by Surplus Trade Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 18 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my two and a half year old granddaughter. She absolutely loves it . She flies through the house with it thoroughly enjoying herself.

HOMEFRONT FULLY FITTED WASHABLE SINGLE SIZE MATTRESS COVER (200 x 107 cm)
HOMEFRONT FULLY FITTED WASHABLE SINGLE SIZE MATTRESS COVER (200 x 107 cm)
Offered by Direct Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time, gave me a lovely warm bed when ..., 17 Dec. 2014
Arrived in good time, gave me a lovely warm bed when I had no central heating. Wonderful.
Good quality material has been used in the manufacture of this blanket . I am pleased with it.

How Children Learn: From Montessori to Vygotsky - Educational Theories and Approaches Made Easy
by Linda Pound

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Very interesting and clearly written book.

Galt First Octons
Galt First Octons

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Galt First Octons (Toy)
Good old fashioned toy that children still enjoy. Gives younger children a sese of acheivement. Encourages the emagination too..

Hozelock 2490 20m Auto Rewind Hose Reel
Hozelock 2490 20m Auto Rewind Hose Reel

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Very sturdy and well made. I am very pleased with it.

Bissell Double Concentrated Pet Formula
Bissell Double Concentrated Pet Formula
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 15 May 2014
Nice smell, does the job without too much hard work. My carpet is clean and fresh smelling.I would buy this product again.

2M MAINS LEAD for SAMSUNG LCD TV, LG, PANASONIC, BUSH LCD TFT LED PLASMA TV MAINS LEAD CABLE POWER CORD
Offered by ShaniTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 May 2014
A little shorter than my original one but does the job. I bought it for my digital photo frame. Good product!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy cat !, 15 May 2014
Just recently moved and did not want to loose my cat so I bought this harness to take her outside until she gets use to her surroundings. It is adjustable so fits her niceley, seems quite comfortable for her. Well worth the money, I am very pleased with it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken., 15 May 2014
I really wanted this to be great as it was exactly the right size to fit into my hall way.
When I opened the box one of the legs was broken off. I phoned the company and they were very helpful and polite and said they could pick it up the next day and bring a replacement. When my son looked at it he said that sadly it had been made with cheap pine and the leg had broken because it had a knot in the wood running through the leg.Not the company's fault their supplier is a little shoddy. Sad because it is pretty.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2014 6:57 PM BST

Toy Story Talking Jessie
Toy Story Talking Jessie
Offered by MedClub

5.0 out of 5 stars Yee haa!, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Toy Story Talking Jessie (Toy)
Cute toy, two year old grandaughter loves this toy. Quite sturdy and easy for little hands to operate and also nice to cuddle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3