ARRAY(0xa6ad72d0)

100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask- IVORY
Offered by Jasmine Silk
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel on the eyes and temples, 30 May 2013
I bought these to block out sunlight shining from the edges of my bedroom curtains in the morning. They certainly work, and feel loads more comfortable than any other eye mask I've tried.

Philips SHE9800/10 In Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics - Black
Philips SHE9800/10 In Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly in the ear, Good sound, 30 May 2013
Most earphones do not stay in my ears. These do - and well.
The sound is good, solid and great value for what you pay for.
The seller's response to my queries was quick and friendly.

MULTIACTION CONTOURED SHOE INSOLES. PROVIDES ARCH SUPPORT CUSHIONING AND VENTILATION. Per Pr-Ladies
Offered by Oxyvita Ltd
Price: 12.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling customer service and product didn't help my fallen arches, 25 Nov 2011
I have fallen arches and these insoles provided no support. Further, I found them uncomfortable (stiff and plastic-y) and they slid around in my shoes/trainers/and boots. Other reviewers here seem to have had better experiences, so I guess the jury's out. Though I'm curious as to how anyone could find the stiff plastic to be "cushioning" (which was what I was expecting). Aside from that, what I can say with authority is that Oxyvita (the sellers) offered appalling customer service. After writing to them 4 times(it took 4 attempts to get a response to my specific query) asking them to confirm if they would accept the product back because of the discomfort and lack of support, and if they could refund the product that I had tried on, I finally got a response saying they had authorised the return and gave me a returns number. But upon sending the product back, their customer services rep telephoned me to say they couldn't refund the item that I had tried on. I tried telling them that their emails to me said the contrary - we emailed through Amazon so they're clearly visible and legit - but they would not listen. In the end, they agreed to a partial refund.