Profile for Burton > Reviews

Content by Burton

Burton

Page: 1 | 2
ROTATING 360 LEATHER CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR APPLE IPAD 2 AND 3 AND IPAD 4 4TH GEN - BY SMARTPHONEZ_UK (PURPLE)
Offered by powermark
Price: 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value & considering 2nd purchase!, 23 May 2014
I've only given 4 as haven't been using till today. Arrived within 24hours of order super fast! On opening product is great quality for the price paid. Small area of glue overspill on protective inside which rolled straight off. Excellent that it comes with clear screen protector, cleaning cloth & stylus! Excellent value. I only had trouble putting clear screen protector on (lots of bubbles), but this I'm sure is down to my technique, I'm not complaining. Am considering getting a 2nd one for when this becomes worn out. The iPad clicked straight into place without a problem. In my estimation a worthwhile purchase to protect your iPad (from an inquisitive toddler) or simply jazz it up. Thanks.

Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillows, 2 Pack
Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillows, 2 Pack
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 3.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Changed my opinion- DO NOT BUY 1 star because I have to, 17 May 2014
I don't normally take the time to have to change a review, but here it is. Price too good to be true & it is.....

Unfortunately now having used these pillows for over the 30 day return time & washing one for my toddler, due to the hot weather, the entire filling rucked up & I am unable to straighten it without cutting the cover open. This product has been used for approximately 2 months.Unfortunately now having used these pillows for over the 30 day return time & washing one for my toddler due to the hot weather the entire filling rucked up & I an unable to straighten it out. The pillows also flattened out quickly, considering my little one is small..

I emailed the manufacturer about the problem with washing & they seem to not care a less that the product is likely faulty, as it's over the 30 day return. Good luck to anyone else washing these! I'll stick with a reputable manufacturer in future.

I emailed the manufacturer/supplier about the problem caused with washing according to instructions & they seem to not care a less that the product is likely faulty, as it's over their 30 day return policy. It's besides the point that it's advertised as suitable for machine washing which is clearly false advertising.

Good luck to anyone else washing these! I'll stick with a reputable manufacturer in future & won't bother washing the duvet I also purchased, when needed I'll throw it away. At least reputable manufacturers they are bothered about customer perception & future trade.

Dolls World Early Moments Girl (White)
Dolls World Early Moments Girl (White)
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust Baby Doll, 17 May 2014
My 2 year old is in love with this doll. Although less tactile than some others appears to be very robust & had been used in the bath too. Good value. Shame they don't do clothes too.

Linens Limited Anti-Allergy Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 4.5 Tog, Single
Linens Limited Anti-Allergy Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 4.5 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 17 May 2014
Nice quality for the price & perfect for a toddler, especially since this might need washing at home a lot!

Waterproof Mattress Protector 70 X 160 cm Junior or Cot Bed Size / Baby Breathable Terry Sheet Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 17 May 2014
There is a twist in the stiched elastic, a minor irritation, but would agree with other reviewers that there is no horrid crunchy plastic noise. Not got wet yet, so can't comment.

JUNGLE SAFARI ANIMALS Childrens Wall Stickers for Boys & Girls Bedroom, Childrens Playroom or Babies Nursery, (Kids Stickarounds, On Safari with the Lion, Monkey, Elephant, Hippo, Croc & Giraffe
Offered by its a stick up
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 May 2014
I've used these before. Cute looking characters & come off without damage paint work. I would recommend to others looking to decorate a neutral nursery.

Speed Sweep Manual Carpet Sweeper
Speed Sweep Manual Carpet Sweeper
Offered by DJM Direct
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 11 Jan 2014
I have a now 2 year old who is phobic of the noise our Dyson makes! Had to use something to clear those kiddy crumbs. This does the trick, food crumbs & pet fluff lifted in a couple of easy motions. Occasionally leaves some behind on textured rug (uneven surface) & a shame it doesn't work on the backwards pull, as it sometimes feels difficult to draw back, but, I wouldn't be without it. It's easy to empty quickly & you'll be amazed at the amount it picks up. Because it's so quiet I can even use it when little one is napping/sleeping & keeps the cleaning under a bit if better control in the house (shame there's not a quick way to dust!). I would buy it again at this price, as it's great value.

OtterBox Defender Case iPhone 4 - White Plastic / Purple Silicone
OtterBox Defender Case iPhone 4 - White Plastic / Purple Silicone

3.0 out of 5 stars Eventually broke, 11 Jan 2014
Got this as always dropping my phone since having my little one. Thought the product looked bulky (others commented too) was willing to overlook this if it worked. We'll it did to a point & then after a drop the plastic inner cracked. Now had to stop using. Just a point to bear in mind, takes time to clean as fluff, debris gets stuck in the layers.

Fastcar Auto Tidy Back Seat Car Organiser INCLUDES FREE AIR FRESHENER
Fastcar Auto Tidy Back Seat Car Organiser INCLUDES FREE AIR FRESHENER

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd paid more, 11 Jan 2014
Got this because of the low price, but, in hindsight should have paid out more. There is no quality to the product & I was hoping that my Daughter would be able to use it herself, this will be a struggles as I have had difficult quickly getting last the elastic & Velcro.

Sunshine Kids Soft Wrap Car seat Harness Pads  (Black)
Sunshine Kids Soft Wrap Car seat Harness Pads (Black)
Offered by TINASTOYS
Price: 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Do what they say, 11 Jan 2014
Can't really fault this product. I haven't really had the use from them as when little one was smaller they were too long. Otherwise appear to be a robust, we'll made product.

Page: 1 | 2