Profile for C S Ashley > Reviews

Content by C S Ashley

C S Ashley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sterling Silver Pave Shell Drangonfly Pendant on Curb Chain Necklace 46cm/18"
Sterling Silver Pave Shell Drangonfly Pendant on Curb Chain Necklace 46cm/18"
Price: 25.39

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL WITH MANY COMPLIMENTS, 17 July 2013
My husband purchased this necklace for me for my birthday and I absolutely love it. The quality is excellent and I have received many compliments. Unfortunately the chain is very delicate and has broken twice requiring me to take it to the jeweller for repair. This has not put me off and I am very happy that this beautiful neclace was purchased for me.

Summerbee Sea Buckthorn Cream 60mls
Summerbee Sea Buckthorn Cream 60mls
Offered by everyCasa Europe
Price: 9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK, 17 July 2013
I purchased the cream for my husband who has alot of broken veins around his nose. My husband used the cream religiously morning and night and I used the cream on some red patches on my face for a month and neither of us have noticed one slight difference in the skin colour, or any reduction in the redness of the veins. I feel the purchase was a complete waste of money

Battleground
Battleground
Price: 3.98

3.0 out of 5 stars ENJOYED THE CD, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Battleground (Audio CD)
I liked most of the CD but not all the tracts were that great so I end up fast forwarding some of the tracts.It is the first Wanted CD I have purchased so probably fans of The Wanted music would have a different view.

Sterling Silver Women's White Pearl Drop Y Shaped Necklace 41cm/16"
Sterling Silver Women's White Pearl Drop Y Shaped Necklace 41cm/16"
Price: 31.60

1.0 out of 5 stars MORE LIKE A CHOKER, 17 July 2013
This necklace has discoloured and looks like a choker on my neck so I never wear it and was very disappointed with the purchase.

Beautiful Natural Abalone Paua Shell Dragonfly Silver Colour Bracelet In Gift Box - A
Offered by Cygnet Gifts
Price: 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY BUT TOO DAINTY, 17 July 2013
The bracelet is pretty but I think it is more suitable to a dainty person. I am quite large in frame and the bracelet looked ridiculous on me.

Stone River Jewellery Vintage Style Silver Owl Necklace Pendant
Stone River Jewellery Vintage Style Silver Owl Necklace Pendant
Offered by JUN-fashion (dispatched from HongKong,arrive in 7-18 days)
Price: 1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE, 17 July 2013
I love the necklace and it arrived promptly and in good condition. Occasionally I have to attach a link that has slipped out of the hanging bit if jiggled around too much but this has only happened a couple of times.

Brooch Gold Silver Tones Baby Owl
Brooch Gold Silver Tones Baby Owl
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery
Price: 15.50

1.0 out of 5 stars OWL IS GORGEOUS BUT THE PIN IS NOT PLACED IN THE RIGHT PLACE, 17 July 2013
I fell in love with the brooch but had to return it as the brooch is quite heavy and made the brooch flop over to the right or left side obscuring the view of the owl from the front. The seller was very good and said to return the brooch for a full refund. If the pin was placed across the back of the owl and not down the centre of its back I believe this issue would be resolved.

Beautiful Natural Abalone Paua Shell Dragonfly Earrings In Gift Box - A
Beautiful Natural Abalone Paua Shell Dragonfly Earrings In Gift Box - A
Offered by Cygnet Gifts
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE EARINGS, 17 July 2013
I have received plenty of compliments on these earings but have noticed the silver has rubbed off in areas and a copper colour is showing through.

Pair of Small Sparkly Penguin Shaped Sterling Silver Stud Earrings With Black, Clear and Yellow Crystal Stones
Offered by Katy Craig Ltd
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY, 17 July 2013
The earings are fairly thin but they look as per the picture and are very cute. I do not wear them that often but I am happy with my purchase

16" Pandora style necklace complete with 15 mixed 'black and white' themed beads and charms.

1.0 out of 5 stars I RETURNED THE NECLACE, 17 July 2013
I received the necklace promptly but when I did up the necklace the beads fell off one end of the necklace as it had no large ring or stopper. I was disappointed with my purchase

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4