Profile for Jimmy > Reviews

Content by Jimmy

Jimmy

KitVision 7 inch Digital Photo Frame with Built-In Stand, Supporting SD/MMC/MS Memory Cards - Black
Offered by MACnificent

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible image quality, 28 Nov. 2012
I ordered this as a christmas present for my mum who has millions of photos but most are stashed away in albums or on her computer. Iv never used a digital photo frame before but tried this one as it had decent reviews. I received it yesterday and decided to put some pictures on it before i gave it to her, but when i tested it i saw how awful the image quality was. I was putting high quality pictures onto an sd card and they were showing on the photo frame as a pixelated mess.I didnt expect this to be amazing but i at least thought i would be able to make out facial features of people in the pictures. I have no idea how some people reviewed this photo frame as having "crisp" or even just "good" quality. I'm sending this one back and buying a different one.

Datel Wireless 'N' Networking Adapter - Black (Xbox 360)
Datel Wireless 'N' Networking Adapter - Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by Electro World

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after a few weeks, 31 July 2012
The adapter worked fine for the first 3-4 weeks i was using it. Although i only used it once or twice to stream films from my pc in that time. I was streaming to my TV last night and it just cut out mid way through. All my other online devices were working fine, then i realised the adapter was getting no power. I tried plugging into different USB ports on the console but no joy. I'm guessing i just got a faulty adaptor since everyone else seems happy with theirs but i would rather pay the full whack for the official Xbox one now.