ARRAY(0xb5e84900)

A. Silva

Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks
Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Greate investment, 16 Oct 2009
I want to get a mouse which was smooth because I was constantly getting pains on my finger from using normal mouse and I wanted something that was more smooth to click and to navigate.
The reason I bought it was because of the recommendation from different web sites that I searched. And by God it's good...
I love the side navigation, and the document viewer. The mouse is smooth and precise. I takes a while to get used to it as it's very sensitive but once you get, it's fantastic.
I think though that the click could be smoother. I had an IR mouse before which was quite smoother.
But I cannot complaint as I have no more pains on my fingers from using a mouse.
Great investment.

Fellowes Smart Suites Laptop Riser with USB Hub (8020201)
Fellowes Smart Suites Laptop Riser with USB Hub (8020201)
Price: 20.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but it could be better, 16 Oct 2009
This is my first riser that I bought. I have bought it because I am a programmer so I use the laptop for 10 hours a day.
The quality of the materials is fine. The riser is sturdy and strong. The only drawback is that is not portable. I you are looking for something that you can take with to the office and back home; you got another package to take. It does not fold.
Another annoying thing is that when I bought it, I thought it rise by tilting the back using levels, but it does not. It uses extra leggings that you adjust to the existing ones to get the required height, and these falls all the time when transporting it.
So bottom line is, If you want something that will stay static at you home this is a good investment. But if you like me, that need to travel to the office this is not the most practical product.