Profile for Monty > Reviews

Monty (Northern Ireland)

Electric Ladyland
Electric Ladyland

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously???, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: Electric Ladyland (MP3 Download)
Seriously??? I got the email asking for me to review my recent purchase and thought "oh come on, it's Jimi for God's sake!!" Nobody is going to look for, or buy, this album without loving Jimi. So yeah, there you have it, its Jimi Hendrix...of course it deserves 5 stars!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2013 3:33 PM GMT

Plastic Medicine Measure 30ml - CUP ONLY (x75)
Plastic Medicine Measure 30ml - CUP ONLY (x75)
Offered by PharmacyHealthCare

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 July 2012
I bought these to administer medicine to my 5 year old. Perfect for the use, sturdy and re-usable as they can easily be washed.

HTC One X TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Smoke Black Part Of The Qubits Accessories Range
Offered by Terrapin Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Jun 2012
As the title says, in my opinion, this is a perfect little gel cover for the One X. All the holes are cut well and in exactly the right place. The case/cover feels great to the touch and helps provide well needed grip on what is a large but fairly light and slippery handset. The real beauty of this, though, is that it sits out just past the camera lens which allows you to set the phone down without worry of scratching the lens which protrudes out slightly. Buy this case and you really will not be disappointed!!

American Pie
American Pie

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously??, 22 Jun 2011
This review is from: American Pie (MP3 Download)
Seriously? Amazon has asked me to review this song after downloading it recently. But what is there to say other than this is an absolute classic. In fairness I'm not really a big fan of Don McClean in general but have always loved American Pie.....its the perfect song....upbeat, downbeat, upbeat again....love it!!

The Defamation Of Strickland Banks
The Defamation Of Strickland Banks

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, 22 Jun 2011
I'm always looking to expand my music collection and always on the hunt for new stuff. Having heard a little bit of Plan B I came across The Defamation Of Strickland Banks while looking for something to spend an Amazon MP3 voucher on. Anyway I took the chance and downloaded it and its been a near constant on my ipod since. I had heard a few tracks previously but new nothing of the rest of the album. To be honest the whole album is excellent with maybe one or two exceptions, but certainly not enough to put me off. All in all a thoroughly enjoyable listen time and time again.

Accessory Village HTC DESIRE & GOOGLE NEXUS ONE (Black) Super Hydro Gel Protective Armour/Case/Skin/Cover/Shell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case.....even better service from the seller, 3 Jun 2010
Bought this case for my Desire after a recommendation from a friend. I ordered two (one for my wife) and the order arrived really quickly. To my dismay there was only one case in the package. So I emailed the seller and got an email right back apologising and the extra case has been sent immediately.....so damn good customer service right from the start (all to often a rarity these days!)

As for the case itself, like others have said it is not the case pictured but is in fact far better and better looking. The case is for the Nexus One but fits the HTC Desire perfectly. All the holes are in the right place for the buttons and camera and the case does not interfere with anything or any workings of the phone.

All in all this is a fantastic case and Accessory Village were superb and quickly on the ball with the second case.