Profile for Ms. I. Jenkins > Reviews

Content by Ms. I. Jenkins

Ms. I. Jenkins (norfolk)

Page: 1 | 2
Masterplug SRGDU62PB USB Charging Surge Protected 2m Extension Lead Power Block with 6 Sockets
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 20 Dec 2013
Peace of mind insured with buying this surge protected extension lead & the USB chargers are great to have on this appliance too. Would definitely recommend

Biosun Hopi Ear Natural Candles - 3 Pairs
Biosun Hopi Ear Natural Candles - 3 Pairs
Offered by Nutrisun
Price: 17.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Made no difference, 5 Jun 2013
Since using this product I have had terrible itchy ears, which I have never suffered with.
I didn't find it relaxing or feel any improvement to my ears, quite the opposite.

Flame Moon (A Flame Moon Novel Book 1)
Flame Moon (A Flame Moon Novel Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 5 Jun 2013
This book has captivating characters with a storyline that is different to your normal vampire fantasy ones.....which makes a change as so many vampire books out there.
The romance between the main two characters draws you in & overall I felt it was written well.
I would defo recommend & would read another of her books.

The Blake Curse
The Blake Curse
Price: 2.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, fast paced read, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Blake Curse (Kindle Edition)
I won't go into the whole story as I believe sometimes it is good to not know too much or the mystery won't be there.
I thoroughly enjoyed this, I found it intriguing, very different type of thriller to many others out there & it kept me turning the pages, finding it hard to put down.
As an author she reels you in with great characters, a lot of drama & love.
I will definitely be trying her other books!

Wild Child
Wild Child
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Short, enjoyable read, 4 Oct 2012
This review is from: Wild Child (Kindle Edition)
This is a book originally meant for young adults, so it won't suit all older adults (only the young at heart).
I personally found it an intriguing story, written in a fast pace with a storyline that keeps you turning the pages. The story is different & is left in a way where you wonder is there a next book or is that the end? Well apparently there is another Wild Child 2 & I can only hope the next book keeps you enthralled as much as this one does but knowing how Mike Wells writes I am sure it will be just as good.

No Write To Die
No Write To Die
Price: 1.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: No Write To Die (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this book onto my kindle & found it hard to put down. The story is fast paced, keeps you hooked & has really good characters. I did sometimes get confused between the present & popping back to the past, which goes on a lot so perhaps chapter headers with dates & year would have helped, other than that I would thoroughly recommend this book to other readers who like thrillers. I look forward to the next Sam Lucas book, Czech Mate.

TimeSplash
TimeSplash

1.0 out of 5 stars Confusing plot, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: TimeSplash (Kindle Edition)
I read only 2 or 3 chapters of this book as the story was all over the place, didn't make sense & the characters weren't enough to draw me in.
Too boring & confusing!

Lust, Money & Murder - Book 3 (Lust, Money & Murder Series)
Lust, Money & Murder - Book 3 (Lust, Money & Murder Series)
Price: 1.77

5.0 out of 5 stars unputdownable, 29 Aug 2012
This thriller is written to captivate & keep turning the pages, I thoroughly enjoyed all 3 books of Lust, Money & Murder.
I highly recommend Mike Wells as an author who gives life to his characters which draws you in & he really gets on with writing the story & not on loads of boring details which some authors go on about too much.

Try his other books too as he is a very diverse author.

Phenomenon: Everything you need to know about the paranormal
Phenomenon: Everything you need to know about the paranormal
by Sylvia Browne
Price: 9.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile read, 3 Dec 2011
A book all about different phenomena. Wrote in small chapters about each subject in an A - Z manner.
Some is relevant other subjects are boring or inconsequential, but I came away having learnt some new things. Would highly recommend if you have had some strange experiences in life as you may find your answers to these occurrences in this book.

Morphy Richards Accents 43807 Jug Kettle, Purple (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Morphy Richards Accents 43807 Jug Kettle, Purple (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Bargain, 2 Nov 2011
I am really pleased with this kettle which is not only a lovely colour but is light weight, has a large spout, so no water spillage & lights up beautifully when kettle is boiling. Would definitely recommend to others.

Page: 1 | 2