Profile for Ms. I. Jenkins > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Brolly Sheets Double Mattress Protector Blue
Brolly Sheets Double Mattress Protector Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, 11 Aug. 2014
I bought this for myself, mainly for peace of mind as I have a stoma & always worry that it may burst during the night, so I just wanted that added protection in case an incident does occur. I would recommend this product so far, as I fitted it under my bed sheet & at first I felt it when I slept on it but give it a few days & you get used to it, at least it stays in place once tucked in.

Brolly Sheets Single Mattress Protector Blue
Brolly Sheets Single Mattress Protector Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 11 Aug. 2014
Bought for my elderly father just in case he has an accident during the night & more for peace of mind. It fits lovely & he sleeps on it with no problem.

Playtex Cherish Maxi Brief 3 Pack High Rise Women's Knickers Black Size 16
Playtex Cherish Maxi Brief 3 Pack High Rise Women's Knickers Black Size 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy fit, 11 Aug. 2014
I bought these after all the great reviews but I bought my normal size rather than go one larger as stated by a few people on here, so on that note I'd say each to there own as I had no issues & they fitted me perfectly. I have an ileostomy so these fit high enough to keep my bag snugly in place & give me the support I need.

Cooks Original Chinese Curry Sauce Concentrate - 405g
Cooks Original Chinese Curry Sauce Concentrate - 405g
Offered by We Luv Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars At last proper curry sauce!, 11 Aug. 2014
As all the other people have stated this does indeed taste like the proper curry sauce you get in chip shops or Chinese restaurants/takeaways. Love it & will buy again!

AloeDent Sensitive 100 ml Aloe Vera Plus Echinacea Fluoride-Free Toothpaste - Pack of 3
Offered by Viha Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Smile happy, 11 Aug. 2014
I have used this toothpaste for years & swear by it. It doesn't harm your teeth as it has no fluoride in it & I have never been to the dentist since switching to non fluoride toothpaste.

Masterplug SRGDU62PB USB Charging Surge Protected 2m Extension Lead Power Block with 6 Sockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 20 Dec. 2013
Peace of mind insured with buying this surge protected extension lead & the USB chargers are great to have on this appliance too. Would definitely recommend

Biosun Hopi Ear Natural Candles - 3 Pairs
Biosun Hopi Ear Natural Candles - 3 Pairs
Offered by discount-goods-4-u

1.0 out of 5 stars Made no difference, 5 Jun. 2013
Since using this product I have had terrible itchy ears, which I have never suffered with.
I didn't find it relaxing or feel any improvement to my ears, quite the opposite.

Flame Moon (A Flame Moon Novel Book 1)
Flame Moon (A Flame Moon Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 5 Jun. 2013
This book has captivating characters with a storyline that is different to your normal vampire fantasy ones.....which makes a change as so many vampire books out there.
The romance between the main two characters draws you in & overall I felt it was written well.
I would defo recommend & would read another of her books.

The Blake Curse
The Blake Curse

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, fast paced read, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Blake Curse (Kindle Edition)
I won't go into the whole story as I believe sometimes it is good to not know too much or the mystery won't be there.
I thoroughly enjoyed this, I found it intriguing, very different type of thriller to many others out there & it kept me turning the pages, finding it hard to put down.
As an author she reels you in with great characters, a lot of drama & love.
I will definitely be trying her other books!

Wild Child, Book 1: A Teenage Sci-Fi Conspiracy Thriller (Brown Steel: Mike Wells Free Ebook and Audiobook Downloads 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Short, enjoyable read, 4 Oct. 2012
This is a book originally meant for young adults, so it won't suit all older adults (only the young at heart).
I personally found it an intriguing story, written in a fast pace with a storyline that keeps you turning the pages. The story is different & is left in a way where you wonder is there a next book or is that the end? Well apparently there is another Wild Child 2 & I can only hope the next book keeps you enthralled as much as this one does but knowing how Mike Wells writes I am sure it will be just as good.

Page: 1 | 2