Profile for Ina Kareliussen > Reviews

Maneki Neko: The Tale of the Beckoning Cat
Maneki Neko: The Tale of the Beckoning Cat
by Susan Lendroth

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, 30 April 2015
A really wonderful book, great drawings, my daughter loves this book.

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn (PS3)
Offered by games-wizard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 30 April 2015
Best online game. Not better than XI (back in the day..)

Yum Yum Instant Noodles Chicken 60 g (Pack of 30)
Yum Yum Instant Noodles Chicken 60 g (Pack of 30)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum Yum indeed!, 30 April 2015
Best noodles ever. Nothing beats Yum Yum.

Green Dragon Thai Fragrant Rice 5 Kg
Green Dragon Thai Fragrant Rice 5 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich flavour, 30 April 2015
Great tasting rice, alot of flavour and it smells amazing! Goes well with all asian food, aswell as rice pudding or anything you might want to use rice for.

Book of Longing
Book of Longing
by Leonard Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book., 30 April 2015
This review is from: Book of Longing (Hardcover)
amazing book, I was sucked into it and I couldn't put it down, it's with me all the time!

Book of Mercy
Book of Mercy
by Leonard Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece of poetry., 30 April 2015
This review is from: Book of Mercy (Paperback)
Great book, great poet. All around great masterpiece.

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (PS3)
Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (PS3)
Offered by simplesimon1966

3.0 out of 5 stars Abit dull to be honest., 4 Jan. 2014
I bought this one and the 1st game for my boyfriend for christmas, it had gotten okay reviews and I know he likes anime and cute things like this. my boyfriend and I was however quite unhappy with how dull and boring everything was.

What this game does have however is being really really cute, the japanese voices are spot on and even some of the english voices are reasonably cute too (which is rare!)

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3)
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Gameplay is abit dull, 4 Jan. 2014
I bought this one and the 2nd game for my boyfriend for christmas, it had gotten okay reviews and I know he likes anime and cute things like this. my boyfriend and I was however quite unhappy with how dull and boring everything was.

3 x Mixed Colour 2 Hook Bra Extender Pregnancy Underwear Maternity Breast Feeding Baby Clothing Babies Nursing No Sewing
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars What more can I say?, 4 Jan. 2014
These do what they're meant to do, they don't itch and they're easily fitted. I would definitely recomend this, specially for your favourite bra - That you can no longer wear after getting pregnant.

New Stretchy Maternity Leggings Over Bump Full Length Size 8 10 12 14 16 18 1050 Variety of Colours (16, Black)
Offered by Admire Clothing

2.0 out of 5 stars Itchy? Awkward? Too much stretch?, 4 Jan. 2014
I bought this thinking it would be like my other maternity leggings, easy and comfortable. But to my surprise - This was itchy, even after 2nd wash, fabric feels weird and the stretch to keep the leggings from creeping up your legs doesn't work at all, Which made going outside awkward as these turned into pirate leggings if you didnt bend over and fix it quickly.

I would not recomend these at all due to this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3