Profile for Michael Sherman > Reviews

Content by Michael Sherman

Michael Sherman "Reiki TUMMO Mike" (Bristol)

Anger Releasing
Anger Releasing
by Louise L. Hay
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good..., 24 April 2007
This review is from: Anger Releasing (Audio CD)
I received this yesterday, and used it last evening to fairly good effect! It made me aware of things I'm really really angry about from the past and gave me a way to channel my anger. It's also got me right back in the mood for some angry heavy metal music I used to be into - ie. get back in touch with safe and harmless ways to channel anger and therefore avoid its tremendously harmful effects if left alone.

An important note to make is that it has put me in something of an irritable mood today, but I would say that this is part of the healing/releasing - I'm quite happy with this to be honest as long as it;s fruitful, and so I can still do my meditations and spiritual practice! I've clearly surfaced things long forgotten about but that have continually affected me, and for that I'm already most grateful to Louise Hay! I look forward to continuing to let it out!

May Love and Light fill all your hearts:)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2014 9:10 PM BST

The Distance To Here
The Distance To Here
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my very favourite albums, 8 Nov. 2004
This review is from: The Distance To Here (Audio CD)
This album hasn't been out of my stereo for nearly a year! It's beautiful, passionate and genuine-sounding. It's the perfect rock compliment after a session of meditation! The lyrics are so soulful, and the band are, in my opionion, at their best in this album above all the others, due to the emotional power behind the messages contained within. These messages are generally regarding happiness, self-worth and love, and therefore perfect for any occasion really! Inspiring to say the least...everyone should own it!

The Encyclopedia of Nutritional Supplements
The Encyclopedia of Nutritional Supplements
by Michael T. Murray

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but..., 5 Oct. 2004
This is a good book to have as part of a collection, but I certainly don't recommend it on its own, as it tends to suggest that fairly low dosages are as high as should be looked into. I do think it's a useful guide for understanding a lot of nutritional supplements, but would recommend it in companionship with the superb "Health Defence" by Paul Clayton and "Digestive Wellness" by Elizabeth Lipski. A useful reference tool.

Life Choices, Life Changes: Develop your personal vision for the life you want
Life Choices, Life Changes: Develop your personal vision for the life you want
by Dina Glouberman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent..., 5 Oct. 2004
I have encountered many books with different self-help skills in them, but this is one of the better, more accessible crowd. After trying even the first few basic exercises, I found it useful, and had a *brilliant* Imagework session in which I subconciously changed my thinking patterns at a time when i felt very stagnant. The reviewer who said this is rubbish clearly hasn't opened their mind enough...this is good stuff! A great compliment to regular meditation sessions.

Hounds Of Love
Hounds Of Love
Offered by RECTRO_GEMS

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST ALBUM EVER...PROBABLY!, 1 Aug. 2004
This review is from: Hounds Of Love (Audio CD)
I have never heard quite such an immensely emotional album, that has the ability to continue to drag you kicking and screaming into its world... even on the 10000000000000th listen!
Crazy, pretentious lyrics somewhat akin to an early Genesis record, yet with Kate's own dreamy ideas and lovely lilting voice, this album should be standard issue for everyone in the entire world.