Profile for valerie smart > Reviews

DermOpt Skin Care Spray 250ml for Pets, Cats, Dogs With Itchy or Problem Skin
DermOpt Skin Care Spray 250ml for Pets, Cats, Dogs With Itchy or Problem Skin
Offered by Perfect Pet Skin

4.0 out of 5 stars dermOpt skin care spray for pets, 25 Sep 2013
this product appeared to help soothe my Bichons skin...and improved his coat quite well. I am pleased with this skin care spray it did seem to help the problem.

Petlife Otodex Veterinary Eardrops for Pet, 14 ml
Petlife Otodex Veterinary Eardrops for Pet, 14 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars petlife otodex veterinary eardrops, 25 Sep 2013
This product did the trick,my little dog stopped itching and scratching his ears. It calmed him and his ears were less inflamed.

DEAN MARTIN: LIVING HIS OWN WAY
DEAN MARTIN: LIVING HIS OWN WAY

1.0 out of 5 stars Living good own way, 20 May 2013
Third time Amazon have passed a few pages of a supposed biography of a star off as a book and charged me for it THis is a Con......THis is not a book,just a few pages of info on Dean martin

Jack L. Warner: Last of the Hollywood Empire Builders (Titans of Fortune)
Jack L. Warner: Last of the Hollywood Empire Builders (Titans of Fortune)

1.0 out of 5 stars Before you go, 12 May 2013
This is a con.this is not a book,just a few pages of interest about Jack Warner .I had just started to read it when it finished I supposed that's why why it was so cheap to buy I am still angry about being scammed though

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars The magpies, 21 April 2013
Excellent read. The story of a young couple who have everything to look forward to when they move into their lovely new home. And are suddenly confronted by pure evil which slowly and insidiously seeps into their every day lives ruining every chance of happiness.The twists and turns of their tale keeps one hooked right till the last page.Very intriguing.......

I Believe I Can Fly
I Believe I Can Fly

5.0 out of 5 stars I believe I can fly., 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: I Believe I Can Fly (MP3 Download)
This is my favourite song of all time sung by my favourite singer of all time.I play it all the time.even though my friends think its overly dramatic.

If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time (Radio Edit)
If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time (Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars R.Kelly, 16 Feb 2013
R Kelly the greatest.....A fabulous song made even more so by the master himself singing from the heart...If only we could turn back time.

Nineteen Ghost Stories of M. R. James to Keep You Up At Night The Complete Three Volume Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars nineteen ghost stories, 16 Feb 2013
good reading material if you like this sort of thing. For me,j as a spooky specialist .....ust not scary enough.

Chasing Innocence
Chasing Innocence

4.0 out of 5 stars Before you go, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Chasing Innocence (Kindle Edition)
Exciting enjoyable bloodthirsty read.For me, the sex was unnecessarily exploited and therefore overdone.I look forward.however,to reading more from John Potter.

Page: 1 | 2