ARRAY(0xa3463618)

The Windsor Knot: Charles, Camilla and the Legacy of Diana
The Windsor Knot: Charles, Camilla and the Legacy of Diana
by Christopher Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Diana., 17 Dec 2013
Lots of information in this book that we most certainly were not told at the time. Confirms a lot of things that were suspected as going on. What a nasty pair of people Charles and Camilla are. My sister-in-law will like this book, she doesn't like what they did to Diana. Opens your eyes about the royal family.

UNLAWFUL KILLING
UNLAWFUL KILLING
Price: 2.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Diana death., 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: UNLAWFUL KILLING (Kindle Edition)
Well written, lots of information that we weren't told at the time that certainly points to this being no accident. He must be accurate in what he writes as he is apparently being followed around since he wrote it!! The 'forces that be' wouldn't be doing that if it wasn't at least close to the truth!! I just hope he doesn't go for any 'walks in the woods'!!

The Bluffer's Guide to Hiking (The Bluffer's Guides)
The Bluffer's Guide to Hiking (The Bluffer's Guides)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Guide., 17 Dec 2013
I have learnt so much from this book as the information is given in a no nonsense and often amusing way. A great way to learn.

Countryside Dog Walks - Lake District North
Countryside Dog Walks - Lake District North
by Gilly Seddon
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog walking routes., 17 Dec 2013
We haven't actually ben on any walks in the Lake District yet, as we are still buying all the clothes/equipment, but we have already picked out the walks we will do next spring. Very well detailed walk routes and we are looking forward to trying them out with our dog.

Killing Sands
Killing Sands
Price: 2.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Killing Sands (Kindle Edition)
Yes, a very good read, but I don't know how else to comment without giving the plot away!! I would recommend it.

Conspiracy! 49 Reasons to Doubt, 50 Reasons to Believe
Conspiracy! 49 Reasons to Doubt, 50 Reasons to Believe
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 21 Mar 2013
The book gives reasons t believe the theories and reasons not to and leaves you to make up your own mind. I must admit there were only three cases I hadn't heard of before and two cases that gave me new facts. But this obviously helped me to see how acurate the author is!! I must admit, there are a couple of facts I could add that weren't mentioned though!!!

The Decoy
The Decoy
Price: 1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth eading., 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Decoy (Kindle Edition)
Good book, confirms what I and most of the people I know think happened. A lot of people though, may learn more about the case.

Andy Murray: EDGE - Dream to Win
Andy Murray: EDGE - Dream to Win

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 28 Nov 2012
What a great book. The determination of Andy Murray to succeed comes through in this book. Great stories, great anecdotes by other players, his family and friends. Highly recommended.

Vanished: The Truth About the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Vanished: The Truth About the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
by Danny Collins
Price: 7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars You really should look at the facts., 28 Nov 2012
I recommend to this author and everyone else that you should read, 'The Madeleine McCann Case Files - Volume 1'. These are the actual case files from the Portugese police. In Portugal if there is a case where no-one is charged, the case files are released, that is the law in Portugal. Fortunately, there is absolutely nothing the McCanns can do about it, unlike other publications, namely, 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann' and '10 Key reasons why Madeleine was not abducted'. Also the book by the criminal profiler Pat Brown, 'Profile of the dispearance of Madeleine McCann' and the book by Tony Bennet, 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann'. All of these books have been prevented form publication by the McCanns. The Amaral book which the portugese courts said should be sold is also still being prevented from being sold. If you want to read that one on line though, 'The truth of the lie' is available there. Mr Collins, you really should read the case files, you might change your verdict. The case files show just how thoroughly the case was investigated, though the McCanns say it wasn't, just how the dogs were trained and how good they really are, though the McCanns say they are not, I could go on and on, but read it for yourselves.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2014 8:18 PM GMT

Enuff Duals 53mm Blue Skateboard Wheels
Enuff Duals 53mm Blue Skateboard Wheels

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheels., 1 Oct 2011
Goods arrived quickly and well packed for their protection. My son is very pleased with them, they look great on the skateboard.

Page: 1 | 2