Profile for Moscow visitor > Reviews

Moscow visitor

Solitaire
Solitaire

4.0 out of 5 stars adaverse, 5 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
Great game but spoilt by invasive adverts. I realise that they pay for the free app and don't mind the ones that are easy to close but the later ones are not.

How Did All This Happen?
How Did All This Happen?

5.0 out of 5 stars keep it up John, 1 Mar. 2015
I am one of the millions of people who are part of this story. I saw thefirst television show and was hooked. Well done I recommended you to the new ceo of my company the other day.

The Fancy (Bloomsbury Reader)
The Fancy (Bloomsbury Reader)

4.0 out of 5 stars Revisiting Monica Dickens, 11 Nov. 2013
I much enjoyed reading this work which I had not previously encountered. Loved the characterisation and description of everyday wartime life. Was disappointed by the frequent typographical mistakes.

BBC Russian Phrasebook and Dictionary
BBC Russian Phrasebook and Dictionary
by Dr Elena Filimonova

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting by in Russian, 18 July 2011
In preparation for a recent week in Moscow I tried several sorts of teach yourself material. This proved the most useful as it gives phonetic keys throughout, rather than for the first couple of chapters by which time you are supposed to have got to grips with the Cyrillic alphabet.