Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Wayne Wilmot > Reviews

Content by Wayne Wilmot

Wayne Wilmot (Clarksburg, MD United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Charming Story of First Love, 21 Feb. 2014
This Norwegian film portrays the first crushes that we have all felt in our lives when we were very young. It is an utterly charming film that all young people should see.

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed
by Khaled Hosseini

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best writers of our time, 21 Feb. 2014
Khaled Hosseini's three books are head and shoulders above most fiction that is sold today. What a wonderful story teller in the ancient tradition. All three are literary masterpieces. This is one of them.

SAS Survival Guide: How to survive in the Wild, on Land or Sea (Collins Gem)
SAS Survival Guide: How to survive in the Wild, on Land or Sea (Collins Gem)
by John Wiseman

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 21 Feb. 2014
This is an interesting small chest pocket guide to knowledge necessary if lost in nature. It is also a testimony as to how far many of us
who live in cities have come from our true nature as animals.

A Universe from Nothing
A Universe from Nothing
by Lawrence Maxwell Krauss

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Most Enlightening Books I Have Read, 21 Feb. 2014
This is a great summary of advances in physics in the last century. It clearly outlines the accelerating progress in physics and some of the major uncertainties remaining. It is a timely book, considering the Higgs Particle discovery recently at CERN, and observations of the background microwave radiation in our Universe.

Platypus Big Zip SL-2L
Platypus Big Zip SL-2L
Offered by Cave & Crag Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great with my Deuter Backpack(s), 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Platypus Big Zip SL (Sports)
I bought this to use with either of my two Deuter backpacks and it fits and works great in both. I am a bit old school, but now a firm believer in a hydration on demand system, rather than fuss with bottles. It seems to take less space than bottles of 2L, but that is because it is relatively flat and fits in a space made for a hydration bag.

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Red
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Little Earphones, 21 Feb. 2014
These are wonderful little earphones and probably exceed my hearing abilities. I recently used a hearing test CD to measure in dB my hearing response to sounds of various frequencies. It helped to know my limitations so that I don't overspend on headphones or ear phones. The specs on these far exceed my ear's capabilities and are very pleasing to use.

The Orvis Fly-fishing Guide
The Orvis Fly-fishing Guide
by Tom Rosenbauer

5.0 out of 5 stars All in One Guide, 21 Feb. 2014
As an oceanographer I am not new to fishing, but am a novice fly fisherman. This is a handy all in one guide to the esoteric art of fly fishing.

RFID Blocking Travel Wallet Biometric Passport Credit Debit Card Document Holder (RED)
Offered by KORUMA SHOP

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as Advertised, 21 Feb. 2014
I tested this with some RFID cards on readers, e.g. Stockholm Local Traffic (subway and bus) card. Works as advertised. But it is probably not NSA proof.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2015 1:45 PM GMT

The Truth About Love
The Truth About Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Pick is moving on ..., 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Truth About Love (Audio CD)
This is a great Pink CD, but not quite up to the Funhouse level. Still it deserves a top rating. Bought it so that I could have legal
music on the go (old-timer).

SanDisk 32GB Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk 32GB Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, 21 Feb. 2014
Been looking for some fast flash drives so I can take more files with me. This does the job great. It is probably not NSA proof, but what is these days?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10