Profile for LauraStrachan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Plastic Jar Party Pack - 19 Assorted Jars
Plastic Jar Party Pack - 19 Assorted Jars
Offered by Jars2u

5.0 out of 5 stars These jars are absolutely amazing value for money, 23 April 2016
These jars are absolutely amazing value for money!!! My wife-to-be and I bought them for our wedding in August this year and can't wait to use them. They are plastic, which might put some people off, but they definitely look the part. Much easier for transporting to the venue too due to the light weight of them.
I'm really impressed with them and would recommend to anyone looking to do their own candy bar at a wedding or other special event.

Guess How Much I Love You in the Winter
Guess How Much I Love You in the Winter
by Sam McBratney
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Nov. 2015
This book is lovely. I bought it for my sister who is expecting her first baby this winter!

Nightmare On Elm Street Women's Movie Poster Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Size 10 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

3.0 out of 5 stars It fits well and looks great on. I've only given it 3 stars because ..., 28 Nov. 2015
As a fan of horror I am thrilled with this tee. It fits well and looks great on.
I've only given it 3 stars because when it arrived there was a hole in the side seam.
Luckily I know how to sew and therefore the hassle of sewing it up myself wasn't as bad as the hassle of sending it back for a replacement would have been.
Good price and great design.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter Illustrated Editi)
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars I saw this in Waterstones and knew my other half would love it, I'm so glad I looked online before ..., 28 Nov. 2015
Absolutely stunning book!
I saw this in Waterstones and knew my other half would love it, I'm so glad I looked online before buying it because I've saved myself £15.
Not had a chance to look through it in detail yet because it's a Christmas present but I can't wait to give it to her! She will be thrilled.
At £15 this is an absolute steal. Fast delivery from Amazon too as usual. Came together with the copy if The Creature Vault I ordered at the same time.

Atlas Games Gloom Card Game
Atlas Games Gloom Card Game
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Atlas Games Gloom Card Game (Toy)
I LOVE THIS GAME!
If you enjoy story telling and a card game with a twist this is totally for you.
It's so much fun even if there's only 2 of you playing.

The cards arrived in perfect condition as well.

ASUS USB Bluetooth Adapter 4.0 Dongle, Micro Plug and Play with Integrated Antenna Model USB-BT400

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bluetooth dongle., 3 Dec. 2014
I had a very old bluetooth dongle (about the size of a memory stick) which had been stood on and broken a few years ago, it still worked fine but when I got my new wireless keyboard it never came with an adapter and I didn't like using the old dongle I had lying around so this little piece of kit was a perfect addition.
It's 100% compatible with my ASUS laptop and the installation was clear and really easy.

It came in the original packaging with instructions and installation disc.

GPO Stylo 3 Speed Stand Alone Turntable with Built In Speakers - Black
GPO Stylo 3 Speed Stand Alone Turntable with Built In Speakers - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars I guess you get what you pay for..., 3 Dec. 2014
I bought this as a gift for my other half for Christmas, she's wanted a record player for a while and we both read the reviews of this one and the 4 and 5 star ratings are VERY MISLEADING!
I wish I had read the 1 and 2 star reviews in more detail.
It arrived last night and I decided to test it out... I was so disappointed by the quality of the sound, the cheap plastic feel - even the lid was flimsy and wasn't sitting level when I put it back down (it kept coming away from at the hinges) - and the horrible scratching sound it made when the record was turning (before putting the needle on). I was so worried that it was going to destroy the record so I didn't waste my time footering around with it and packed it back up, requested an immediate refund and printed my return label.

DO NOT BUY THIS RECORD PLAYER IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR QUALITY SOUND AND HAVE OLD RECORDS THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO RISK DAMAGING.

I will never recommend this product to anybody, even if it's a novelty gift.

Premium Four 4 Port Ports USB Hub Expansion High Speed USB 2.0 Multi USB Hub Splitter Switch Lead Adapter Cable For PS3, Xbox, Wii, PC, MAC, Laptop, NoteBook, Mac Book, NetBook, Tablet, Tab, Supports Windows Vista/7/Mac -Part Of The Crazy4fones Accessories Range
Offered by ukshopping247

4.0 out of 5 stars At such a low price it's great., 2 Dec. 2014
For £2.99 it does the job!
I needed a USB expansion because my laptop only has 2 USB ports.
This little piece of kit is really light weight too so it doesn't matter if it's not lying flat on a table, it can hang down the side of a desk/table without putting any strain on the cable or USB connection.

I took a star off because when it arrived it had a protective cover on it and when I peeled it off it had left a residue. The asthetics don't bother me because it's not a piece of kit I'm going to be showing off or anything. But when I buy something brand new I'd expect it to be in perfect condition.

Aside from that, the package arrived a lot faster than expected.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed., 28 Nov. 2014
I love these glasses!
They look great and are brilliant in summer for cold drinks.
It's brilliant to have a handle on it as well so your hands don't get wet from condensation.

I previously bought a set of 4 for myself and am purchasing more for my sister for a Xmas present.
They also arrived promptly and were very well packaged.
These are great prices too. I've seen them in a few shops and they are much more expensive.

Firetrap Show-Post Women's Vests Lilac X-Small
Firetrap Show-Post Women's Vests Lilac X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this top, 21 April 2014
This top fits great and is a nice breathable material - perfect for the summer!
Looks great with skinny jeans.

Page: 1 | 2