Profile for marriedmoneywizardintraining > Reviews

Content by marriedmoneywi...

marriedmoneywizardintraining "Seeker Of Heaven On Earth"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Laws of the Spirit World
The Laws of the Spirit World
by Bhavnagi Khorshed

5.0 out of 5 stars Spirit World Information, 18 Dec. 2014
Laws Of The Spirit World by Khorshed Bhavnagri contains accounts of how various realms from the spirit world operate according to the information given transcribed through her late sons. I enjoy reading horoscopes the most from Yahoo News and Town and Country magazine because the writers of those horoscopes appear to be open-minded, unbiased, and passionate about giving both the tough side and the positive side of what a person of each sign could expect throughout the day. However, much to my surprise, there is information written as to why a man or woman wants to avoid taking horoscopes literally if they want to become masters of their reality and bring both the blessings of heaven and spiritual protection for themselves. There is also information on what the lower and higher realms are like.

The Joshua Tree
The Joshua Tree
Offered by inandout-distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage yet classic u2, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Joshua Tree (Audio CD)
The Joshua Tree by U2 has a range of songs that are both meaningful and touch on the condition of human relationships. Where The Streets Have No Name, I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For, and With Or Without You Are Some of the heartfelt songs on U2’s Joshua Tree.

Feel Good Drag
Feel Good Drag

5.0 out of 5 stars A Rock Narrative Of A Complicated Love Affair?, 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Feel Good Drag (MP3 Download)
I first heard of Feel Good Drag (Album Version) by Anberlin (from New Surrender) during the summer of 2009. Ironically enough, I was living in Orlando, Florida during this time and heard this song playing on my alarm clock radio. I was also fortunate in being able to hear them live at a concert arena affiliated with George Mason University (back around April 2011) because they were opening for 30 Seconds To Mars. This catchy hard rock song appears to be about a female who captures the interest of the singer, but seems to be juggling romantic affairs with two different men at a time. I admit that I tried to catch the meaning of the song through the video, but became even more unsure of the meaning. Nonetheless, Feel Good Drag by Anberlin is good for those who are open to hearing hard rock songs that capture the complexities/highs and lows of love triangles.

Justin Shenkarow & Tyler Barnett
Justin Shenkarow & Tyler Barnett
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful Public Relations Entrepreneur and Actor In Dating Mode, 11 Sept. 2014
I ordered this episode 2 of The Millionaire Matchmaker Season 3 on the morning of Friday September 5, 2014. The Millionaire Matchmaker Season 3, Episode 2: Justin Shenkarow & Tyler Barnett Captured my attention because one of her clients (Tyler Barnett) has already been a successful business owner for quite some time before turning 25. I was looking at entrepreneurship for a career goal that I have. This is because I originally planned on working in my dream career for a full 20-35 years before pursuing my own business. However, due to my career life turning out differently than I planned, I’m still even more determined to pursue my dream career regardless of what my detractors may say. This is due to my awareness that I may have to pursue my own business sooner than planned (in case my efforts to try to be hired in my dream job for 20-35 years would go differently than planned)and I was browsing in amazon for business ideas and came across this episode in the amazon search. My husband was wondering what became of Tyler Barnett after this episode. During the episode, Tyler Barnett exuded a self-confident persona that was determined to simultaneously keep his work life balance and find the best woman for him. He does appear to also experience some good women that are highly interested in him. Justin Shenkarow also appears to also have some success with attracting some women. However, he inadvertently can’t help but compare them to come of the actresses that he has previously worked with. Nonetheless, I did some research that satisfies the curiosity of my husband and I. One of the latest updates on PRweb website is that Tyler Barnett’s public relations firm is now among the top ten of 2014 (#1 of Public Relations Companies for August 2014).

Trojans
Trojans

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost Similar to Kylie Minogue’s Can’t Get You Out of My Head Minus the Letting Go part, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Trojans (MP3 Download)
Trojans by Atlas Genius appear to be a song about a person that the singer cannot get out of his head despite implementing various attempts to do so. This is actually a decent indie rock song. However, what would have added an extra element to the song is if the song would have also included the point of view from the person who apparently caused this Trojan (metaphorically speaking). I only say this because there are often two sides to every story between two people and it would have been interesting to hear two perspectives similar in the style of Gotye’s Somebody That I Used To Know (where both the singer and the female that he is singing about are giving their sides to the story).

Because The Night [MTV Unplugged Version]
Because The Night [MTV Unplugged Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovers In The Night,, 22 Aug. 2014
Because of the Night by 10,000 Maniacs is one of those classic songs that have the perfect blend of violin and singing to really bring out the message of the song. The singer is basically saying that the night is basically time for her and her romantic companion. Luckily, I was first exposed to this song from both the radio and it was either the MTV and/or the VH1 channel around the time that this song was released as a live performance.

For You [Explicit]
For You [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars The Impact of A Person’s Words and Treatment Towards Others, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: For You [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
For You by Staind really hit home for me musically speaking because it talks about the difficulties that can arise in relationships with certain people who play important roles in one’s life for better or for the challenging. The singer eloquently expresses how a person’s words can greatly hurt based on how much they meant to you. I can relate to this song all too well due to my reluctant acceptance to come to terms with being the black sheep/oddball of my family (I only finally accepted being the family black sheep a month ago instead of perpetually fighting against it). Fortunately, some family members do accept me, however I now embrace that others may never get me or like me regardless of what I do or say (such as my adoptive father). However, instead of feeling sorry for myself, I take it as a positive lesson why I must continue to live independently and reside in the location I feel is best for my husband and I (regardless of what both family members and strangers to me may say). For You by Staind brilliantly professes the heavy emotion that one can feel around the heavy task of not letting frequent and continual verbal attacks and/or social exclusion penetrate one’s emotional/psychological armor. For You by Staind is also a meaningful rock song.

Heaven Is for Real [DVD] [2014] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Heaven Is for Real [DVD] [2014] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars A Young Child’s Account of Heaven, 22 Aug. 2014
I confess that I was reluctant to see the Heaven Is Real dvd for one major reason. I spotted the book based on the movie around it was either August or September 2012 at an airport bookstore in Wisconsin (I was flying back to the D.C. area after visiting with my maternal grandmother and aunts in Wisconsin). Please understand that I do believe Colton Burpo’s account of having seen heaven. It was just that I did not purchase the book after skimming through it due to what I felt were some hateful words coming more from indoctrinated western civilization beliefs than what was said from heavenly spirits (in regards to who goes to heaven). However, I kept seeing the Heaven Is For Real book and the Heaven Is for Real dvd offered at my Walmart job. I then decided to keep an open mind and at least see the dvd, so I rented it from the Redbox machine at my job. The movie was better than I thought and there were not any hateful words exchanged during the movie between the characters. However, the only thing that would have made it stronger was showing more images of what Colton saw in heaven. The film does share Colton discussing that he saw heaven but only one scene in the movie reflects what Colton saw in heaven. The dvd also has these features ended with these interesting facts:
A Sony commercial and a movie trailer for When The Game Stands Tall and Mom’s Night Out and some song with the lyrics we’re young and on our way. There were also movie trailers for Courageous, Spiderman 2, and Soul Surfer.

On October 4, 2004 the Burpos welcome another son.
Todd Burpo remains the pastor of Wesleyan Church
In November 2010, Todd published Colton’s account of heaven. It has brought inspiration to millions around the world. Akiane Kramarik still paints her visions of heaven.
Colton Burpo is a normal teenager. His sister says he’s no angel. The movie is listed to have been produced by T.D. Jakes and Joe Roth.

Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus - 2D Version [DVD]
Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus - 2D Version [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Lau
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars A Happy Reunion And Connection With A Sister In The Same Happy Spirit of the Frozen movie, 22 Aug. 2014
Yes, understand that when I purchased Barbie And The Magic of Pegasus dvd at my job for five dollars that it is actually meant for children. I just sometimes feel compelled to watch various cartoons in order to stimulate my creativity/imagination and as a healthy, low-cost, and safe outlet. Additionally, I am in the process of writing scripts/stories just for spiritual fun/psychological therapy and ideas for scripting my future goals (an idea given to me from some of my self- help books). Watching both a range of cartoons and movies give me creative inspiration on how to approach my writing. Anyhow, Barbie And The Magic of Pegasus centers around Barbie’s journey to save her family and village after an evil sorcerer turns both her parents and the rest of the villagers to frozen human statues. Barbie ends up only having a short time to save the village after understandably refusing to be the tyrannical sorcerer’s wife. Along the way the movie shows three female trolls that provide a clue that these woman had been the sorcerer’s previous three wives. Additionally, Barbie ends up unexpectedly falling in love and meeting her sister named Brietta who was turned into a magical Pegasus by the sorcerer (which pretty much explains the title). The Barbie and The Magic of Pegasus dvds also include the following information:

Trailer for various Barbie dvds such as Barbie In A Mermaid Tale and Barbie and The Three Musketeers. Extra Scenes, extras titled under Magical Fun such as Grooming Brietta, Outtakes, and the Hope Has Wings music video by Brie Lawson.

The Hunting Party
The Hunting Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Linkin Park Summer 2014 Release, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Hunting Party (Audio CD)
I decided to obtain Hunting Party by Linkin Park at my job after seeing it advertised a few times and figuring that I could use my employee discount. Fortunately, the cd turned out to be a worthwhile purchase because of the intense and excellent singing as well as the lyrics that were timed with a grittier rock sound (as others have noted, Linkin Park channel some of the energy from their Hybrid Theory days). I purchased the 12 song version and the songs War, Final Masquerade, and Line In The Sand are some of the tracks that captured my attention with the combo of the music and lyrics. However, the songs on the cd touch on various themes that may resonate with some men and women who are open to listening to hard rock.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20